IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Well, I can only say from my own experience, but I believe it is crucial that the amount of sexuality in a cg/l relationship is established by both parties from the beginning. Obviously, if both people later agree for more, then that can happen. I would never assume. I would want to be sure that my little is interested in being physically intimate in littlespace, as that seems to be something that varies from little to little.
Even though I'm not a daddy, I wanted to weigh in on this too. ^.^

My little and I are in a relationship and have been before we discovered the cg/l side of things. When we first started to explore this, I honestly assumed it was physically intimate for him and proceeded that way at first because.... well I had assumed! :oops:

But he communicated with me that, at this point, it was more non-physically intimate for him and it was an easy shift to a non-physically intimate space for him. I will say that I was surprised to have him say that and for a moment felt like he didn't want me and was a tad self conscious but after a good conversation, all was at ease and we are way more organic and in tune with what his space needs to be now!

That being said, I think one of the keys to a good relationship (especially a cg/l one) is communication and if someone is not willing to communicate with you about the relationship, that is a large red flag. The position of a caregiver is not to demand things of their little/sub/etc... for personal gain. It is a back and forth and both parties should feel comfortable to speak their mind and desires honestly and then a decision can be made from there.
I personally am new to the lifestyle, but have been around several experienced people in the past. From my understanding each relationship is a (sometimes big person/big person) and (sometimes CG/lp). It should start in the 'big persons' realm as each discusses limits, desires, interests, and most importantly safety words (not just if you are in to much pain, but a timeout so you can go from Roleplay to Real life) to discuss something that is bothering you about the scene. CGs have to respect the littles and their 'Time out' words.

So, make sure you tell your CG what is cool/not cool while your in your little mode before doing anything and always remember to agree on a 'Time out' word. IF the CG doesn't want to respect your terms, they're not the right CG.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]