Better said, who doesn't want to see some adorable baby animals? We need your help to make them come to life!

April's Coloring Contest is open now, and the theme is... you guessed it... baby animals!

At the end of the month a poll will be opened to allow everyone the opportunity to vote on their favorite submission. The winning artist will receive fabulous prizes and be known throughout the land! (OK, maybe just the prizes to start. Renown throughout the land might take some time.)

Here are the rules:
  • Entries need to be thematically related to baby animals (you pick the species!) in some way, shape, or form. They don't have to be the primary focus of the picture.
  • A template is provided in the Coloring Contest topic, or you are welcome to drawn your own. You can use any art medium you want! Digital coloring is absolutely OK!
  • You may enter as many times as you would like. Please upload each entry as a separate post in the topic.
  • Don't steal others' art. Respect copyright where it applies. Uploading images which are pre-colored or are otherwise not your own art is not permitted. When in doubt, please ask a moderator or the admin before submitting.
  • Voting will occur at the end of the month and will be for individual pieces of art, not for individual artists. That means the more entries you make, the better your chances of winning!
If you have any questions about the coloring contest, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the moderator team or the site admin.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pacifier decorating

I used e6000 glue to attach my glitter then put cl[…]

Thank you so much for your input and sharing your […]

Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]