IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
I’m not sure about you guys, but I’m in love with everything Buffalo chicken!!!

Ingredients
2 thin-cut boneless chicken breasts
1 bottle buffalo sauce
1 packet ranch seasoning mix, divided
1 stick butter
1 8-oz. package low-fat cream cheese
1 1/4 c. whole milk
1/2 Box Bowtie Pasta
1 tbsp. Sliced green onions

Directions
-Place chicken breasts in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, along with 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and 1/2 packet ranch seasoning. Close bag and toss until chicken is thoroughly coated.

-Coat a sauté pan with cooking spray, then add chicken and cook over medium heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side. In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter, then add 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and cream cheese, whisking to combine. Slowly add in milk, continuing to whisk.

-Add remaining ranch seasoning and keep whisking until a sauce has formed. (It will thicken as it cools.) Cook pasta according to package instructions, then drain and toss in sauce. Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and toss into pasta mixture.

-Serve in bowls and top with green onions.
I love anything with buffalo chicken. So I’ll definitely be trying this recipe. I made a variation of it back when I was vegan and it was so good. Now that I’m back to eating meat I’ll have to try this.
Date cgl site help

Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place for […]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]