IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
By ButtonTheLittle
I don't know about you guys but I make cookie tins around christmas time and I am constantly trying to findways to make things that the kids will enjoy. I think I finally found it. Its called a Reese Christmas tree.

PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHRISTMAS TREES

Mini Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
Miniature Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
Regular Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and White Chocolate Chips
White and Green Cookie Icing
Hershey Kisses
Assorted Sprinkles

Directions

Place a mini white chocolate cup upside down on your work surface. Add a dot of white icing on top. Then add your chocolate miniature cup, PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHRISTMAS TREES
October 27, 2016 By (no external contact methods allowed) This post may contain affiliate links.

We created these fun Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees in all sort of sizes to share with you today! These are SO easy to make and the Kids will have a blast making them all by themselves for the Holidays!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees....these are super easy & fun treats that the Kids will love for the Holidays!

You can make mini, medium, and large using the regular chocolate or the white chocolate cups.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees....these are super easy & fun treats that the Kids will love for the Holidays!

PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHRISTMAS TREES

Mini Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
Miniature Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
Regular Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and White Chocolate Chips
White and Green Cookie Icing
Hershey Kisses
Assorted Sprinkles

Directions

Place a mini white chocolate cup upside down on your work surface. Add a dot of white icing on top. Then add your chocolate miniature cup, add another dot of icing then your mini chocolate cup on top, add another dot of icing and then add a chocolate chip on top, Squeeze your icing around the outside from the bottom ending at the top. Add your sprinkles on the icing. Then add your sprinkle star on the very top…Let that set for about 5 to 10 minutes….We also made medium white chocolate peanut butter cup Christmas trees decorating with green cookie icing & pearl sprinkles….We made large chocolate peanut butter trees decorating with white icing and sugar sprinkles.We made medium peanut butter chocolate trees by adding a Hershey Kiss on top. We decorating with white icing and Christmas sprinkles…We made mini trees decorating with white icing and white sugar sprinkles.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]