IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Shimmer and shine
Bubbles from powerpuff girls
Bell from beauty and the beast
Rainbow dash from my little pony
George from peppa pig
Rider from paw patrol
Emma from every witch way
Superman
Tangled
Toodee from yo gabba gabba
:craze: :heart: :angel: :nodyes: :<3:
Stitch from Lilo and Stitch is hands down my favorite cartoon/ movie character. I've seen the movie more times than I can count and all the episodes. Mischevious, cute as a button, and low-key caring. I've been fond of Stick since I was a kid! I always wished he was real. Plus, used to be able to do a very good impression.
I'm old school (or just old) but I like Bugs Bunny, Scooby Foo, Fred Flintstone and Jerry the mouse from Tom and Jerry. More recent characters that I like are Donkey from Shrek, Tow Mater, Woody & Buzz, Cartman, Meg from Family Guy, Katara from Avatar, and Archer (although the guy who does Archer's voice is also on Family Guy and Bobs Burgers.
Hands down Ariel, along with flounder and Sebastian and scuttle. But the little mermaid is my favorite movie ever ❤️❤️❤️

Followed by literally any Disney princess, and myself 😏 Ooooo. And the mice from Cinderella. They're so cuteeee! I don't know how you couldn't love them, especially Gus
By EndxDreams
my favorite cartoon character would have to be daffy duck
he is funny as well stubborn, he gets me laughing easily and his rivalry at times with bugs bunny is jus tooo much that im on the ground laughin

:rofl: :craze:
:sleep:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]