IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Can be any show/movie on any network!
I love disney princesses! However, I also love Spongebob, Powerpuff girls, Tom and Jerry, stuff like that. The only shows I watch usually are disney movies though.
Sully from monsters inc.
Professor Utonium from powerpuff girls
Eeyore cos his co cute from poohbear.
Donkey from shrek..
Squirt from finding nemo

Oh I could go forever hah
By Viking-Princess6625
These are a few of my favorites :3
Ariel from The Little Mermaid!
Little Charmers!
Dottie "Doc" McStuffins!
Pebbles Flintstone and Bam-Bam Rubble!
Scooby-Doo!
Bubbles from The Power Puff Girls!
Garfield!
Foster Home for Imaginary Friends!
The Big Comfy Couch!
Magenta from Blues Clues!
By TurqRoo
I'd definitely have to say Baloo but Baloo from TaleSpin not Jungle Book.
I like Jungle Book a little bit but I love TaleSpin! Baloo is cute, fun, funny, loveable, and ready for action! He's very cool I think!

Second favorite would have to be Slappy the Squirrel from Animaniacs. She's ones of my favorites of all time!

I have so many favorites it's hard to pick just one he he
I looove courage the cowardly dog and another favorite character of mine was Danny phantom, he was just so cool to me, and I always had a little crush on him hahaha. But I also love bubbles from the powderpuff girls since we have similar personalities
BMO from Adventure Time!

BMO is amazing :D And as long as i'm naming Adventure Time characters I gotta say Baby Finn was one of the best things to ever happen to television.

Axe Cop is a pretty amusing character as well. If you've never heard of it, it's a webcomic/show that was written by a 5 year old boy and animated by his older brother.

Stephen Universe has a super kind heart and I love him for it. There was an episode where he tried to push Connie away to protect her and couldn't do it. That was the moment I really fell in love with that show.

And last but certainly not least, they are the timeless, the forever beloved: Wylie Burp and Tiger from An American Tail: Fievel Goes West.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]