Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
My favorite snack would have to be animal crackers or chees its. I could eat those non stop I know that they are not good for mebut I still love them jsut as much as i love my chocolate milk! I guess if I had to pick a few more snacks my top five woud be:
1 Animal crackers
2 Cheese is
3 cookies-almost any kind
4 pop corn
5 the breadstick and cheese dippers

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
My favorite little snack is gummies. Even if I'm not little I love gummies. I'm pretty sure I have an addiction. Especially to Haribo gummy bears or the Welch's fruit snacks. Oh dear, they're so yummy i could eat an entire box in one day. I think they taste best with apple juice but that's not everyone's fav. But yes, for me, definitely gummy bears!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Yes . I have three I love apple sauce, Scbooy doo graham crackers, and peanut butter and jelly. I love them because first off it can be one of my little meals ♥️. I use the scooby doo treats when I'm also feeling like a kitty as a treat sometimes. Since sushi is too much and I can get those and use it as a little award for studying like when I'm done reading or a break at work. Peanut butter and jelly just tastes so good to me and is so fast to make. Apple sauce since I take medicine it helps with the horrible after taste but other then that I love apple sauce.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Oh my favorite would have to be fruit snacks, fruit roll ups, and gushers! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!! They're colorful, sweet, sour, and rather entertaining. Hehe :) Fruit snacks can be healthy too so that's a plus on those! Fruit roll ups and gushers are just pure sugar and there's just the right amount in a pack for it to be a prize for being good. :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pacifier decorating

I used e6000 glue to attach my glitter then put cl[…]

Thank you so much for your input and sharing your […]

Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]