IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
mario party mario party mario party!!

alsooooooooo

Just Dance
n
Jojo's Fashion Show
n
i have dis singin game but i forget da name is for wii n iss amazin n has disney songs n stuffs
n also rando online ones iss kinda diff nah zactly video games i guess but like, dey are reeeeeal fun :P i still like neopets n webkinz n dose games n also lady popular n horzer
By EndxDreams
for me my favorite game in littlespace would have to be zelda, the windwaker? that kept me happily on my toes in a fun way, the graphics are amazoing!

i dont know how may times ive played it but seriosly. id play it a billion more times just cause <3

:craze: :MM: :paci: :eat: :sleep:
I love video games, especially ones with an adorable art style.

List of favorite littlespace games:

Little Big Planet
Undertale
Kingdom Hearts
The Professor Layton Games :heart:
Rayman Origin's and Legends
Zelda!
Ni No Kuni
Splatoon
Ratchet and Clank
Tomba/ Spyro/ Crash Bandicoot
Fez/ and the wittness
Psychonauts (except for the meat place :shakeno: )
Sonic Adventure's

Here's a game coming out soon that looks really adorable and I can't wait. http://hatintime.com/ Coming out in Fall. It look's so adorable and it's in my genre of puzzly platformyness.
Right now I'm also really enjoying Stardew Valley! I play it when my daddy is at work...and I just told him last night I got married to a Dr and he was very confused (he didn't realize I was talking about the game at the time hehe).

I really loooove Little Big Planet and want to play it with my daddy, we both enjoy it but don't have the system for it right now. I really like Zelda games too...I have some of the older ones but nothing too new. Always loved the Spyro games on Playstation, and of course...older Mario games, and Mario Party!!
TEDDY FLOPPY EAR!! The game is on Steam, and boy oh boy is it marvelous c': There's really no point to it, but it's SO CUTE and the music is adorable as well c': Being able to play as a teddy and adventure in a cute little world makes my heart so happy~
ive never really gotten into that many games like Mario, sonic, Pokemon, or any Nintendo games for that matter, aside from zelda. many of my favorite games that i find to be relaxing are many games from the final fantasy franchise, kingdom hearts, dark cloud 2, undertale, ori and the blind forest, i also always enjoyed any lego games, and and almost any game similar to minecraft or terraria.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]