IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'm 36. My partner likes my beard and chest hair, so I can't pull off younger now like I could before. Sometimes that's good because I don't base my happiness as much on an idealized self-image that I can't ever actually achieve. OTOH, other times I wish he were into little play and would help me go deeper into little headspace. It's definitely been harder finding a caregiver: more people seem into exaggerating an existing age gap than inverting it, and guys much older than me seem to have a different physically intimate culture than the millennial crowd.
Yeah I'm a little / big bro and I enjoyed headspace when I'm a little I'm 37👶 I really didn't have childhood so my mother know that I'm a AB ect ect and she thinks it's fun, that im age regression and buying me toys and stuff toys lol I m bested to have her
:txt: Im 43, and am little most of the time. You can even ask my daddy.😁 i didnt think anyone else was around my age and little. Now if i can just find them where i live, that would be even better. So if anyone lives in South Carolina please contact me and my daddy. I would love to have some playdates.😚
I'm 31! While I'm brand new to this, I exist! I always thought I was this weirdo who needed to hide her love of cartoons, toys, coloring and feeling no where near my age..be this super responsible, unhappy grown up (though I wouldn't take back how well I've done for myself), until I stumbled across some insta posts one day, started exploring, researching and learning. It was like a massive shining light appeared.
I am over 30 and started out as a Little before I was a Caregiver. I believe regardless of what most believe, we all have that Little in us that even as a Caregiver needs to be taken care of. It is amazing how many Littles there are that are over 30, but even greater that we all accept and help one another. This community is beautiful and I love that there is no judging.
:stuffie: yes.... i's a little. My daddy says that I can go as little as the person I'm talkin to wants me to go. I hafnt done diapers tho. I ams 5 ta 12 when little, but my real age is 43 gonin on 44 in August. I am little most of the time. I luvsssss bein little.
Yes, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ☺🌟💖✨🙌it looks as if there are many of us. Maybe we should be friends? Let's keep talking.... The other real question is: Are there Daddies, Mommies, Caregivers that want littles that are real age over 20something? It seems like many want younger in chronological age. I haz a sad😞
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]