IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By PrincessCakes
Nightmare before Christmas! :craze: Disney has the best movies and will never stop having the best movies! >:D . But I love pretty much anything Tim Burton has created, ( Yes I have a dark side ) but hey what can I say, Jack and Sally has the cutest romance everrrr!!!! Plus Halloween and Christmas is my favorite holidays ^_^
I have a lot of favorite Disney movies but my top two are Nightmare Before Christmas and Tangled! I love Halloween so that’s why Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite and I love the songs from the movie. I actually dressed up as Sally one time for Halloween!
i love lion king (obviously!), and moana (it's AMAZING!!! the songs, animation, colours...i love it ALL) but my all time fave weirdly is actually hercules...
i dunno if it's cus i watched it so much when i was a kid, but now it's my favourite thing even though i know every word! i love all the songs and i can listen to just the soundtrack without the movie. it makes me so emotional too especially at 'go the distance', it's such a feelsy song! hercules is such a cool character and i love how he always chases his dreams, he inspires me that way :)
:splode: I love Big Hero 6, Beauty & The Beast, Bambi, Aladin, And so many others!
I've always been excited to see any new disney movies that come out. My absolute favorite right now though is Big Hero 6 hands down! But Beauty &The Beast is a close second.
By wittlecutiepie
My favorite disney movie used to be Tinker Bell becasue I love the idea of being a fairy and flying around and being all super cute, but my new favorite is the Trolls movie becasue I like how everyone in the end was happy and I like when people are happy.
Growing up, my favorite Disney movie was always The Little Mermaid. I was OBSESSED (and had, not one, but two, Ariel Barbies hehe) :heart:

As far as newer Disney films go though, Wreck It Ralph is BY FAR my favorite! (and it may have even bumped out TLM as number one). I love so much about this movie, but the thing that stands out to me the most is the soundtrack. I mean, where else are you going to hear Owl City, Skrillex, and AKB48 on the same cd?? It's like a dream come true, hehe :craze:
Oooh! Definitely Monster's Inc. I have loved that movie since it came out and was nicknamed Boo my whole life because of the movie. The prequel they made for it a few years ago didn't disappoint, I thought it was so cute!

I also love Beauty and the Beast (old & new), Tangled, Aladdin, Big Hero 6, Finding Nemo & Dory, Cars trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Nightmare Before Christmas, Peter Pan, and so much more!
Ohh, there are so many to choose from! I dunno if I can pick just one...Toy Story, Mulan, Aladdin Lion King, Emperor's New Groove, and many more. If I have to choose just one, then I guess I will go with Emperor's New Groove.
My favorite Disney movie of all time is Lilo & Stitch!! I can really relate to Stitch in how he feels lost and wants a family. I also love the relationship between Lilo and her older sister. I feel like their relationship doesn't get enough credit.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]