IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty. It's always been my favorite. I like most of the older animated Disney movies though, the classic ones I used to watch growing up at my grandparents' house..they always collected the Disney movies on videotapes back when they had VCRs, and then DVDs once they got a DVD player for xmas and I'm pretty sure they probably have close to all of them , I remember going there and watching ones I never heard of, lol. Another of my favorites I used to watch there is Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I used to tie stuff or wrap stuff around my bedposts while playing pretend I was traveling in my bed to places. :)

I am really not fond of all of the CGI movies and I prefer actual drawn animation to CGI, which is one reason I love anime so much, there are a handful of Disney CGI movies that I like but that's it. Probably because I was raised on the really old stuff.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]