Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I love blue! Baby blue, royal blue, any kinda blue! I paint an color alot, an I use a ton of blue! I also like to wear blue! Ive liked blue every since I watched "Bear in the Big Blue House", on PBS. Appart from blue, I like any pastel colors, cuz theyre soft and light, perfect for little spaces!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
my fave color is 100% periwinkle! i love it so much, such a cute combination of bluish purple. i also like other pastels like baby pink, powder blue, lilac, etc :heart: i like colors that seem pale and kind of "drained of color" (if that makes sense, haha) because bright colors just come off as too bold for my liking

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By honey108
My favorite colors used to be purple, blue, and green but I like blue best now! I have sheets that are green and sheets that are purple and I can never decide which I like better so I just use all the blankets and form a big nest when I'm sleeping for me and my stuffies

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hello! my favorite colors are baby pink or pastel pink, bright red, black, orange, and deep blue c: All of those colors look so pretty and have their own aesthetics, which attracted me to them in the first place haha! I love baby pink when paired with sparkles, especially :yay:
Sunset colors coupled with a dark sky blue also make for an absolutely gorgeous color scheme c: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]