Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I am so happy to see that there are other littles for whom littlespace is not sexual. While I'm not Ace, littlespace for me is just a state of mind that I can get into to let my Big self relax from the stress of adulting for a while. My Big self works full time while also managing bipolar and Aspergers, so there is a lot on the plate. In littlespace, while taking care of myself is still something I do, trying to look "normal" is something I don't have to worry about. My fiance is supportive of my littlespace, but is in absolute agreement with me that it's not sexual.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I’ve always been asexual, even before I learned what agere was, my littlespace is always nonsexual. Some people I know and even my boyfriend has trouble wrapping his head around what i get out of my littlespace because he’s only known it through sexual bdsm. So sometimes it’s hard to explain the differences between sexual and non sexual little play and asexuality :-.-:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I KNEW there had to be a word for it!

I'm definitely somewhere between asexual and demisexual, I've been working on figuring this out, but it's hard when you've always been on your own. :p And I only started coming to terms with this within the past few years.

Maybe it's just me but Personally, I've always found dating and flirting difficult too, I really don't get it, like I just don't have that part of the brain or something.

But since I've been coming to terms with it, I'm really into my own innocence. I've never even had adult relations before, and the truth is I've been avoiding it. If I got close enough to someone, that might be different. But as it is, the only option I've had is the odd person who has hit on me in bars or parties, and I knew what they were after, and I was very not into it.

So I guess until I find the right person, I guess I'll have to stay all sweet and innocent. :p

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pacifier decorating

I used e6000 glue to attach my glitter then put cl[…]

Thank you so much for your input and sharing your […]

Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]