Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I just rejoined this community for the first time in about 2 years. I've learned that yes I am asexual. I honestly don't like adult relations or anything of it. I don't know how common that is with littles or daddy's but if you could share what you think that would be amazing! Thanks so much everyone <3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By EmTheDemiFairy
As an Asexual little, I would love to have a caretaker/little relationship. I'm biromantic, so I would love a Daddy Dom eor Mommy Dom. It does not half to be a sexual thing. In fact, there are many nonsexual littles who are allosexual. Some people are in it for sexual stuff, and some are not, Asexual or not. It's great if you're a sexual little, and great if you are a nonsexual little.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I consider myself asexual. I'm not really interested in anything adult relations-like for the most part. I will if my Daddy wants to, but I'm not really into the whole thing. There are very very few times I'm interested, but for the most part I'm happier with cuddles and spending time with my Daddy doing things like grocery shopping and stuff.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I've only recently come to terms with being on the spectrum of asexuality. I had always considered myself pansexual, which I suppose does still apply, but I think sexual preference and actual sexuality are 2 different things. A few years ago I did some research on the Ace spectrum and discovered the term Demisexual, which applies to me. I don't experience sexual attraction unless I have an emotional and/or romantic bond with someone. I've been this way for as long as I can remember.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]