IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
favorite stuffy's name is Gunter
What type of animal or doll is your favorite stuffy? Penguin
favorite snack while in littlespace? Goldfish
favorite Disney movie? Little mermaid
Which Disney princess, prince, or character is your favorite?ariel
What is your favorite cartoon? Adventure time
Do you wear diapers? No
Do you have a Mommy/Daddy/Caregiver?yes
Do people in real life know that you're little? Some :)
Do you have a little age or age range? Yes
When did you realize that you were a little? A few years ago
Are you a sensual or nonsexual little? Non-physically intimate
Do you like coloring? Yes
- If so, do you prefer crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor, pastels, or something else? Markers, color pencils, gel pens.
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite little nickname to be called? Princess
Do you sleep with a nightlight? Sometimes
Do you sleep with a stuffy? Yes
What is your favorite stuffy's name?
I dunno. I kinda just call them by their names. I got a crocogator thing and a mouse and some dudes that have names. I really like my mouse right now!

What type of animal or doll is your favorite stuffy?
Right now its my mouse one. My croco one too but the mouse one is less pointy to hug

What is your favorite snack while in littlespace?
Applesauce no spoons! And green beans cause theyre really nice when theyre fresh and chips and candy but not too much cause it makes my teeth hurt

What is your favorite Disney movie?
Moana or finding nemo/dory i guess? I like alice in wonderland a lot too and the cartoon robin hood is fun but i cant find it

Which Disney princess, prince, or character is your favorite?
Heihei and stitch and pooh bear and mickey

What is your favorite cartoon?
I dunno! I like steven universe a lot but i like others a lot too

Do you wear diapers?
Nope.

Do you use pacifiers (dummies, binkies, soothies)?
I have some mostly to bite cause i grind my teeth and chew on stuff a lot. Im too shy to buy a big one but the small ones i have arent good except for biting.

Do you suck your thumb?
Yep! Its comforting and helps me not grind or scuff my teeth cause i really hate that feeling! Plus it helps me sleep

Do you use a sippy cup?
I dont really. I have small sports cups if im scared ill spill but i like plastic cups. I kind of want to get one but im too big for that most of the time

Do you have a Mommy/Daddy/Caregiver?
Nuh-unh. I kind of have a big brother but not like for real for real he says it like a joke but he really is like my big brother

Do people in real life know that you're little?
I haven't told them but i wouldn't be surprised if they guessed. We all kinda make jokes about it and friends sometimes treat me like im really little out of nowhere sometimes (which is nice sometimes but a lot of the time i get embarrassed because i worry they know before im ready or they think weird things)

Do you have a little age or age range?
Somewhere from kinda little to middle i guess? Like maybe 4 to 8 or something. Sometimes a little older Probably kind of like seven most of the time? I dunno.

When did you realize that you were a little?
I dunno. I guess i just kind of never kept growing up? Sometimes i realize it a lot and that some people actually feel grownup almost all the time. Lately i just kinda said well i guess im small sometimes and have to be good to small Rain.

What is something that will always put you into littlespace or something you always do while in littlespace?

I dunno! I still suck my thumb when im in adultspace and i like to be kind of the same all the time- like silly and creative and funny. I think i maybe play with my hair and stim more/differently when im in littlespace? I like bracelets more in littlespace too i cant stand them in adultspace

Are you a sensual or nonsexual little?
Non! I dont like that stuff in any space!

Are you (or do you want to be) a little 24/7?
Ummm. Sometimes maybe? I like being in adultspace sometimes and want to be able to be sometimes, but other times its really hard. Lately ive been in littlespace pretty much almost all the time.

Do you like coloring?- If so, do you prefer crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor, pastels, or something else?
YES! I like crayons! Cause theyre more bright and faster. Im impatient! Color pencils look really nice but it takes forever to make something look really good. Markers and paint stuff i dont really know how to use. Its fun but i worry ill wreck it cause im too not paying attention and will be sad when im in adultspace and wanna use it (im trying to save up for littlespace paints and markers just for then)

What is your favorite color?
Lots! I can't pick! Maybe blue or green or orange

What is your favorite little nickname to be called?
I dunno! I dont really have anyone to call me nicknames. I like "Rain"y (if rain is my real life name). Just i guess normal nicknames for boys? I never heard them much

What is your favorite bedtime story or fairytale?/
I dunno. I dont really know any bedtime stories i dont think?

Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Yeah. I really dont like the dark. But! Sometimes i dont need it and can be brave all night! And i can probably use a less bright one too if i find one

Do you sleep with a stuffy?
Sometimes. I like pillow forts more often and i like small spaces but sooommmeeetimes i make enough room for a friend.
fave stuffy name: chim chim
fave snack in little space: fudge cookies
fave disney movie: mulan
fave cartoon: miraculous
pacifiers: yes, smilo, 4
thumb: yes
sippy cup: no, i have princess cups though
mommy/daddy/caregiver: no, no one loves me enough
age group: 6-8
realization of being little: i'm a newbie, 4 months ago
my regress into little space: sleeping is life
physically intimate or not: NOT
am i/ do i want to be little 24/7: i want to be little for long times, but i have to be big around big people
coloring: i love coloring
fave color: baby blue, purple, light sea foam green
nickname: i really like being called sweets, love, chim, and minnie
nightlight: sometimes
fave bedtime story: i like the book p.s i still love you by jenny han, i read before i sleep so i get a good night sleep
sleeping with stuffy: YES, i sleep with my chim chim

that is basically me as a little. i'm big right now and i am proud of myself :heart: :angel:
-I don’t have a favourite stuffie! I like them all. There’s Olive, Kuro, Gulliver, Butterscotch, Hazu, Mesai, and Gamja.
-Uhm… Don’t have one XD
-Fruits and cookies
-Beauty and the Beast
-Belle and the Beast
-Tayo the Little Bus and Classic Care Bears
-I want to wear diapers... soon!
-I want pacis too, also soon!
-Yes, I suck my thumb
-Yes, I only have one. I don’t have a lot of little stuffs but daddy said he’d get me more!
-Yes, I have a daddy <3
-Only a few people.
-Yes, its 3 but if I’m with daddy I’m younger.
-Hmm prolly in June 2017. Not totally sure.
-When daddy tells me to suck my thumb I usually go into little space right away, even if he wasn’t trying to put me in. And when I’m in I bite my lips a lot or suck my fingers (not just my thumb)
-physically intimate but not all the time.
-No I’m not. I can only be little for a long period of time when daddy’s around. And even then, we have a relationship out of ddlg so I wouldn’t want to do that.
-Yes. For now I only use crayons. But I want colored pencils, and water color and pastels sound cool.
-Pastel pink and purple, and black.
-Princess and little lady.
-The ones daddy makes up
-Nope, no night light.
-And yes, I hug one but its not my favourite! Just the most comfy hehe.
What is your favorite stuffy's name? Trixie. He's a t-rex and almost 30 years old. I took him everywhere for years. Now he lives in my closet because I have nowhere else to put him.

What type of animal or doll is your favorite stuffy? Trixie the t-rex!

What is your favorite snack while in littlespace? Candy, especially nostalgic candy. Used to be peanut butter on wheat bread but I had it too much and it stopped having that hold over me that made me feel small. Maybe I'll try it again now that I haven't had it in ages.

What is your favorite Disney movie? The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast (animated one), Finding Nemo, Bambi

Which Disney princess, prince, or character is your favorite? Oh we're gonna be here for a while! Villains are great, especially Scar and Maleficent (I liked the new movie even if no one else did!). I also love the cute characters like Bambi and Pua, the tough princesses (Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, Tiana and Moana), and the funny ones like Dory and Hei Hei.

What is your favorite cartoon? Depends on the mood I'm in when you ask me. My favorite modern/current cartoons are Gravity Falls (Mabel and I are so similar) and Steven Universe. The DuckTales reboot is also pretty good! From my own physical childhood/teenhood I like Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug (Nick, not Disney), Pepper Ann, The Weekenders (okay I was mostly grown when that came out more or less but it's SUCH a good show), The Wild Thornberrys, Rocket Power, DuckTales, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, Muppet Babies, Rocky and Bullwinkle...

I really wish I could find more of the stuff I liked when I was physically little, also the live action shows, but when your childhood predates DVD series it's hard!

Do you wear diapers? No, the diaper thing makes me uncomfortable. Though when I used to menstruate the giant pads always reminded me of them, and I remember always feeling weirdly satisfied and safe whenever I'd pull up a clean one in new underwear, which is really kind of similar...always wondered about that, if it was like a subconscious throwback to my diaper days in early childhood.

Do you use pacifiers (dummies, binkies, soothies)? Nope. I got a necklace with a chewable end that I used as one briefly but I lost it, and keeping it clean made me nervous I wasn't doing it well enough.

Do you suck your thumb? Yup, never broke that habit. Growing up my mother would bully me about it (that's really the only word that fits; she could be really nasty about my "weird" habits) but I refused. I finally was able to sleep without doing so as I entered my 20s but I still do it sometimes.

Do you use a sippy cup? No but I like the tumbler cups with lids. Sippies I don't like because I'm worried about how well I can clean them (I don't have a dishwasher). I prefer things with disposable straws.

Do you have a Mommy/Daddy/Caregiver? Not exactly; I have to be my own caregiver because my life partner isn't into that dynamic and I think inviting someone into my life in that capacity would damage our relationship. It's taught me a lot about relying on myself, though, so it's a good thing for me.

Do people in real life know that you're little? My life partner does; they're generally okay with it but for the most part I keep it to myself around them because they're not into it. However sometimes they call me cute nicknames and tell me my coloring picture looks good or something which I take as a roundabout way of validating that part of me without getting involved with it. I can't tell my best friend though, which makes me really sad. She has a poor view of ageplay. Sometimes I wish I could explain it to her but she's also an adult who's entitled to her own views. I have one friend I think I could tell because he's the sort of person who, when presented with something new, is like "Hm let me go learn about that so I can understand it" instead of "Ew that's weird!" He's cool. Most of my friends know I'm pretty childish, just not the extent of it. But mostly I think they find my love of kid stuff funny, not, like, weird or creepy.

Do you have a little age or age range? Anywhere from early elementary to early teens, I guess? Despite studying child development and psychology in school, I'm not great at pinpointing about what age my thoughts and feelings relate to. If I had to try and guess numbers I'd say six to fifteen. I know, that's a wide range, but I rarely felt my actual age even when I WAS a kid, so...it's not surprising!!

When did you realize that you were a little? I always sort of knew I was like this but I didn't know it was a "thing" until my 20s.

What is something that will always put you into littlespace or something you always do while in littlespace? I guess this means activities and stuff but the one thing that comes to mind to me is swinging my feet/banging them into a chair or whatever I'm sitting on like when I was a kid and my feet didn't touch the ground. I don't do it on purpose but I notice myself doing it all the time.

Are you a physically intimate or nonsexual little? I tried physically intimate little roleplay once and it wasn't bad or anything but I'm not really into sex in general and my partner was trying, but I could tell they weren't into it very much, so it's not something we do together. I used to watch a TV show that for some reason created a LOT of ageplay fanfiction (I wrote some but never showed anyone, now I kind of wish I had but oh well!) and some of that was physically intimate and reading that was fun (the nonsexual stuff too!) but generally for me it's not got to do with sex. If I were with someone who really wanted to try ageplay sex, though, I'd probably at least try it again.

Are you (or do you want to be) a little 24/7? No to both. I like being an adult sometimes even though I never feel as old as I really am.

Do you like coloring? Yes!

- If so, do you prefer crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor, pastels, or something else? Uh, dunno. I like crayons because they have the biggest variety of colors. Watercolors are too messy and markers dry out too fast. Pencils are better for small areas but not so much bigger ones. I haven't used pastels for coloring ever, I don't think. I like them a lot though; the colors are so vibrant.

What is your favorite color? Purple

What is your favorite little nickname to be called? Little one

What is your favorite bedtime story or fairytale? I don't really like fairy tales much (except the OG Grimm versions are sometimes cool, and I like reading peoples' modern or different spins on them, esp. the gay ones!) but my fave books are the Frances Badger ones. (Unfortunately once my dad passed away I stopped being able to revisit a lot of my favorite books - and cartoons and movies - because they remind me of him. Otherwise the Frog and Toad books would also be my favorite.)

Do you sleep with a nightlight? Usually I sleep with the TV on

Do you sleep with a stuffy? No, I have a real cat who takes up most of the bed! (The vet's pretty sure she has cancer and I have no idea how I'm going to go on without her. No one is ever going to love me or need me as much as this cat. Knowing that she needs me is sometimes the only thing that's kept me alive. My other cats love everyone, but this one is terrified of everyone and everything, except me. Even when I'm in a bad mood and yelling and stomping around she just wants to be with me. Meanwhile she hears a small noise outside and runs and hides.)
Poppy the kangaroo

A kangaroo

Crackers or mints

Lady and the Tramp

Stitch

Pokemon

Do you wear diapers?
If so, what are your favorite brands of diapers?
Yes, crinklez and M4s

- If so, what's your favorite brand or type?
- If so, how many do you own?
Sadly no

Do you suck your thumb?
Yes

Do you use a sippy cup?
No

- If so, what do you call them?
I do, I call them momma and daddy

Yes

yes, 4 to 12

In my late teens, when I wanted to try diapers, and well that lead to more.

What is something that will always put you into littlespace or something you always do while in littlespace?
The smell of vanilla, lavander, and freshly laundered blankets.

Are you a physically intimate or nonsexual little?
Sometimes I am a little naughty.

I'm not, but I would like to try the 24/7 thing

Do you like coloring?
- If so, do you prefer crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor, pastels, or something else?
Yes, colored pencils

Blue

Sweetie, pumpkin, snuggle bug, princess,

What is your favorite bedtime story or fairytale?
Good night moon

Yes.

More like 5 of them.
Peppermint Jack
My white teddy bear with candy cane jammies
Juice and goldfish
Mulan
Mulan!
Spongebob
Do you wear diapers?
No
---
Do you use pacifiers?
Yes!
Nuk
Two
Do you suck your thumb?
No
Do you use a sippy cup?
Yes
One
Yes
Daddy
Some people who share the same interests!
No, I'm naturally childlike c:
This year, for the most part
Coloring!
physically intimate
No
Do you like coloring?
YESYESYES
- If so, do you prefer crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor, pastels, or something else?
Crayons
Red, or baby pink
Ooh I have so many! I like princess, babygirl, daddy's little girl, kitten, etc
Any Dr. Seuss or Tomie Depaola book
Sometimes
Every night
His name is Bear. He's a bear and I've had him since I was 2. We're besties for life! <3

Teddy bear!

Goldfish crackers and chocolate milk.

Beauty & The Beast! It was my first and still my favorite. :)

BELLE! <3333

That's sooooo hard! I watch a lot of cartoons both in and out of littlespace, lol. When I'm in littlespace I watch a lot of Steven Universe, We Bare Bears and Phineas and Ferb.

Do you wear diapers?
YES!

My favorites are AB Carousels, Tykables Overnights, ABU Preschools & ABU Lavendars. <3

Yes! Using a paci really helps me relax. :)
No brand preference really. Mine is from littleforbig.
Just 1 right now. I'd love to get more when I have the money!

Do you suck your thumb?
No. I use a paci instead.

Do you use a sippy cup?
YAH!
I have 2 and they're adorable!

Sort of... I have a hubby but he's vanilla. I'm open about my little side with him, but he does not fulfill that CG role.
I have lots of personal nicknames for him, but online I just call him Hubby or Hubbz.

Only my Hubby.

Nope! I don't think of a specific age range when I regress. I'm just smol. It's sort of hard to describe.

Forever. I've been into diapers and AB for as long as I can remember.

Putting on diapers will always put me in littlespace! I love to color and play pretend games when I'm in littlespace!

Both!

I don't think that's a real possibility for me. Plus, I like being an adult sometimes. :P

Do you like coloring?
YES. I color literally every day. It's really good for my anxiety.
I love crayons & colored pencils... but I'd love to do more finger painting!

I don't have a favorite... I just love colors! Rainbows are magic!

Little One

I like to have Roald Dahl books read to me before bed! They're so imaginative!

Sometimes...

YES. I sleep with my Bear every night. :)
Oregano

An Alligator

Scooby Snacks

Lelu and Stitch, The Princess and the Frog, Enchanted

Stitch and Louis the gator

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty (after Daddy falls asleep)

Do you wear diapers?
No

Yes, but it broke. :sry:

Do you suck your thumb?
Yes, but only when stressed out...

Do you use a sippy cup?
Yes, 1

Yes, he's Daddy or when I'm big I call him Love or Boo

Yes, a few

yes, 5 to 9

When I was 16, I was homeless and there were always the regular adults hanging about watching over us gutterpunks. I was acting a total brat when one of them flipped me over his knee for an attitude adjustment and when he was done, asked if Daddy's girl was going to be a good girl now. That was it for me, promptly stuck my thumb in my mouth and snuggled in.

The Daddy is not amused voice, or having my clothes picked out for me.

Nonsexual mostly... I have rare moments of physically intimate.

No, but if like to try it for a full weekend

Do you like coloring?
No, I like painting and sculpting and taking things apart to make new things... Also Legos.

Purple

Monkey, Goober, "Jesus Christ, how did you manage to do that in the five minutes I was out of the room?!"

Fairytales are scary

Yes, the tv lol

Yep! Oregano!
My favorite stuffy is fizzy
She's a bunny
My favorite snack is carrots or gummy bears
Lelu&Stitch
I like gravity falls
No I hate diapers
I have four pacifiers
I have three silly cups
I don't have a caregiver
Some of my friends know I'm a little
I'm usually 3-4
When I was 13 my friend noticed it first because she saw me sucking on my pacifier and drinking my silly cup while watching paw patrol.
I get put into little space from crying, being really happy or when I'm really grumpy.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]