IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By MrRyan
I don't have an lg right now, but I've been collecting things in preperation for her.
I've bought some gameboards. Twister, Candyland, Pokemon, Chutes and Latters and more. I also have video games as I play them regularly. I have many stuffed dollies for her to cuddle with.
I'm wondering what types of things littles generally prefer. I'm thinking about getting some coloring books and things like that. I ordered a Tinkerbell coloring book and a Peter Pan storybook.
What kind of things should I add to my collection that's generally going to brighten my littles face with joy when I finally do meet her? :stuffie:
Hello!

It is sweet that you are investing into a future CG/L relationship, as it means that you have a genuine interest in the lifestyle!

As for what Littles like, well, that really depends on what Little you're talking about.

Everybody is different, everybody likes different things, have different preferences, likes and dislikes. Littles not only vary in regression age, but also the activities they do while in Littlespace.

What we suggest is to hold off on purchasing many items for your Little. The items that you have now are fine and dandy, and could give you points with your future Little Girl.

Learn about the personal preferences that and use the money saved up to invest into those preferences. That way you show that you not only care about the lifestyle, but you also wish to make your very own Little happy.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]