IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By StarExplorer
Have any of you ever had a moment where your little side briefly takes over during your normal adult life? Cause i've had plenty!

Take this morning for example: I had to get up early (never a good thing) and go work at a soccer game.
There were a bunch of crane things with 4 legs & immediately my tired brain switched over and started freaking out over all the "dinosaurs!" walking around.
To be fair, looking at the pictures I took of them, they really do look like apatosauruses...
See? Dinosaurs!!!!
🦕🦕🦕
My coworkers, already completely used to my 'tired brain babble,' laughed and agreed. Little did they know that I really, really wanted to fingerprint after that...
This is just one of the many instances of my little side crossing over into my normal life.

Do you have a funny story too? You should share it below if you want!! 😄
By Deleted User 48030
they do look like dinosaurs ohmygosh! i would have had the same moment. sometimes i see something really fluffy and want to dive into it. or when someone gives you a really good hug and you want to melt into them hehehe
By MindyG
Not so much a funny story, but I did slip deeeeeeep into giggly littlespace one day at work. The vendor I was dealing with probably thought I was either intoxicated or flirting with him, lol.
i had a moment like that it is actually super funny i went to the beach @ a lake a couple weeks ago to skip rocks on the water and bang full take over by little self so i ended up building cute sandcastles evvvvery where with a bunch of little sticks in them :<3:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]