Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Atalie984
Hey everyone, I was wondering what kind of pajamas/jammies/sleep clothes you prefer when you’re little. I usually wear a long nightgown with a cute pattern and soft pants. And Socks! I can’t sleep without socks πŸ™ƒ

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By LittlePoet
My favorite pjs to wear when I feel little are my onesies. I have a pink bunny one like the one in A Christmas Story. I also have a Grinch one, a Nightmare Before Christmas one, which is my favorite movie and I have a Harley Quinn one. My Harley Quinn one is my daddy's favorite, but my Grinch one is my favorite.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I have two go to outfits for beddy byes :sleep: when I'm little :stuffie: . Either a really BIG top and some high socks (when I'm big I usually wear just the foot socks), or I have this AWESOME and REALLY soft unicorn onesie :craze: !! Sometimes I even like to wear one of my capes or cloaks because they can be soft and big like a blankie :splode: ! :gigs:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Yenjunnie
I have this onesie that is themed from the movie ELF. On the butt, it has Will Ferrell saying "Does someone need a hug?". Or if it's hot, I'll wear my pajama pants that have Batman on it!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Thrashcan
My favorite jammies are a really thick fluffy onesie, it’s like all wool and really warm, I like to wear it when it’s chilly. When it’s too hot for that, I usually just wear my boyfriends longsleeve teeshirts and my boyshorts. :ninni:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Xmas Coloring Contest!

Here’s mine :yay: https://i.imgur.com/0LXl[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]