IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have a bear named midnight. Ive had it since i was 5 from my very first amusement park trip.
A have strawbeary which is a pink bear.
Ellie the elephant
PEACE its a bear with peace signs on it
Nemo a build a bear nemo stuffie
Stitch from lilo and stitch
By LoremIpsum
I have a purple cow named Socrates, a giraffe named Machiavelli, a wolf named Loki, a sea turtle named Dorian Green, a sheep named Caligula, a lemur name Squee (who goes "Boing!" when you squeeze him), a Companion Cube named Companion Cube, and a bear named Burr.
By MightyMouse
I have so many stuffies I think my favorite two are... A big lamb named lammie and a Jack Skellington stuffie from Nightmare before Christmas his name is Jack cause that's who he is. I think stuffies are one of my favorite things as a little. :)
Otay bye for now. :bye: :heart:
By CallmeBoo
That's easyy my favourite stuffie is my white polar bear with a Christmas hat on his head! His name is Snowflake <3 my mom gave it to me on my like 8th birthday he was suppose to sing but never did but that makes him special and he's been by my side for 10 years
By littleXvivi
my two favourite stuffies are my bear Big Bear whom i have had my whole life! he is so cute and he is very large. he is very soft and i love him so so much! my other favourite is named Kurt and he is a small bear. he is soooooo soft and the perfect baby doll size so i can carry him around with me when i cant be openly little. he is named for kurt cobain. he is one of my favourite musical artists and i find him a bit of an inspiration. i have lots of other stuffies and i love them all so very much! :pres:
I have so many giant stuffies! I have a giant brown Teddy bear named Edison (named after the English name of EXO member Tao), a giant fluffy sheep named Edgar (after Edgar Allan Poe), a giant panda named Edward, a giant blue hamster stuffie from otafest2015 named Lilu (named after my late dwarf hamster/character from The Fifth Element), a giant dog stuffie named Mickey (after my late ridgeback Ms stiff cross T^T) and a small panda pillow pet as Edward Jr. :) I used to have so many more but my actual mother wrecked them in the dryer and some of my current stuffies are damaged too (T^T)
Chee Chee. he is a cheeta that ive had as long as i can remember (hence the name hehe) and i took him into surgery with me when i was six. He has a seem coming off of his lil snoot and his whiskers look weird because i used to chew on them all the time but i still love him.
My favourite stuffie is a cute little fox named Mr. Mun, or just Mun. It's pronounced like moon, but I thought Mun was cuter. I also have a LaLaLoopsy dolly from Build a Bear, and her name is Skeletor-Bellatrix. Oh, and I have a stuffie that I made, whose name is just Bun :stuffie:
By BittyBaby2
I have so many stuffies!!! Let's see, I have a brown doggy with a bow around his neck and his name is sugar and I gotted him from the hospital when I was really sickies when I was younger, I have a giant white Christmas teddy bear that was given to me for Christmas and her name is Noel. Then I has a build a bear who smells like cookie dough! so I named her Cookie. Ummm then my daddy gotted me a little stuffed lion I named Bushy, a cute little spotted doggy with big green eyes who is named Dill, and also another doggy who wears a vest and guards the house and his name is Dill! This is just some of my stuffies, I have bunched more but these ones are my most favoritest (shhhh don't tell the other stuffies :angel: ) :pres: :stuffie: :pacy: :heart:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]