IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I've got a Panda named Cuddles
A Brown Bear named Snuggles
A Monkey named George
A Puppy named Rusty
A pair of Ponies named Charley and Cinnamon
An Easter Bunny named Jessie
A Husky named Wolfy
A Lamb pillow named Lamby and a smaller one named Snow
A Lion named Lil' Leo
and a bunch of ceramic cats that I like to collect.
By RedneckKitty
I have a lion named "Daddy 2.0" cuz of his mane... my daddy has long hair about the same color. Hehehe
Hes my favoritst stuffier in the whole wide world! I love him lots and lots my Daddy always sprays his cologne on him before work and oh my goodness he smells soooo good!
I have a teddy called Tete who is really really really silly and he's green and smellys like daddy and i have a really small puppy teddy who is really really shy and doesnt like when people but me daddy or my closest friend see's her her name is Amber~!!!!!!!!
Soooo... theres a few
Princess Honey B. Crumble, Lady Lavender T. Blossom, Princess Berry Sprinkles, Rainbow McFluffy Pants, Charlie, Carl, Raggedy Ann, Forever Panda, GIR, Pocket Bunnie, Pillow Panda..and my two unicorns dont have names yet.
I like to let them show their personalities first
By BabyLilac
A puppy named Scout
A puppy named Scout jr
A pony named Bubblegum Serenity
A parrot named Mr Rainbow
A parrot named Mr Lime
An owl named Owly
and a large collection of unnamed animals or prenamed.

All in total, I have 44 stuffies last time I checked, but I cant sleep without scout JR. he stays in my paws each night
By KwystalWuv
My unicorn pillow pet is named Uni! I also have two plushies of two of my My Little Pony oc's, one is me, and one is my future big. Krystal (me) and Aiden (changeable working name). One of my friends made them for me and I was so happy that she did. But I love all of my plushies. There's Sparrow the Spider and Laser-Eye the Dolphin and...
By LilMissy2017
I have a unicorn named Sugarfoot (not sure why), and a bear named Huggy Bear (a mix between hugs and hunny).

Because I'm without a CG at this time, I'm buying 3 more stuffies this week. One is a hippo, one is a giraffe, and one is another unicorn. I'm excited to add new ones but I'm running out of room haha
By ashl3ykitt3n
:stuffie: My favorite stuffie is called Ellie and shes a elephant! Shes suuuuper soft an I love her. :heart: I got her a real long time ago. I dunno when. My other favorites Gerald my giraffe. I named him Gerald cuz of the silly book giraffes cant dance. :read:
By SmallFoxChar
OOooo! Oooo!!
I have a narwhal plushie named Bubbles!! <3
My ex mommy got him for me at the zoo cx
Hes super soft and squishy and hes my favorite plushie
I also have a Turtle pillow pet named Tony, a penguin called Slush, and a zebra names Candy
By VickyBabyGirl
I'm on low supply for stuffies, unfortunately, but I'm happy with the ones that I have. I have a big gray and white, blue eyed doggy called Erickson he's a fancy doggy and a great cuddler. I also have a very, very, very old Pikachu stuffie/backpack and he has been my pal for while now and love him very much. :heart:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]