IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By masha
I have a monkey with numbers and his name is bunky and I have had him since I can remember. He's got bean bag hands and feet, so he can hang on my back. He likes to wiggle when he jumps.
By BlueEyesAndAll
Daddy just got me a unicorn, her name is Princess Sassypants. I don't know why, she just looks Sassy and that was her name then the first night I had her I gave her her full name, Princess Sassypants. One of Daddy's names for me is Princess and sometimes I'm sassy too... ;)
Right before valentine's day, me, my roommate, and a friend of ours all went to walmart, and we each grabbed a stuffed animal. Our friend got a lion, my roommate got a tiger, and I got a bear. His name is Mr. Bearington.
But I used to have a giant teddy bear named Big Bear, and he reached to my knee. Sadly I had to throw him away as he started to get bugs where his seams were ripping. :(
By purrfectprincess
I've got two stuffies right now, a white Valentine's bear with a red ribbon that has white hearts on it and a penguin. I'm trying to find names for them, though. :luff:
By RadiatorDaisy
This is jelly, he is my anxiety buddy... we go everywhere together, and I make sure to take lots of pictures of him cause it makes sure I take time to see all the things I want to!

Sometimes when he is good, he gets to sit with daddy and I when we watch scary movies- and only cause we make sure to snuggle him so he doesn't get nightmares!~
Attachments
13487912_807606096040827_1428728733_n.jpg
13487912_807606096040827_1428728733_n.jpg (137.32 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
By Rissy
I hate to play favorites. What if someone feels left out? :tears:
But if I had to pick, my favorite is probably Dexter, my dragon! I named him that because he is very smart.
By littlerabbit
I have a stuffed bunny named bunny-kun~ :stuffie: :luff: he's so cute he has floppy ears ::3: :<3:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]