IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By SmolOpossum
So I have a question.

For the littles/middles/and the like.
You get to design and build your dream bedroom/nursery/play room. What do you build? What kind of theme do you go with? Furniture and toys of choice?

For the bigs/moms/dads/and the like.
You're making/designing the room for your little or a little, what do you build? Theme? Furniture and the like?

For me, as a little, I want an enchanted forest based room. The walls would be painted like trees, with dawn light peeking through the trees, the ceiling would be painted like a night sky, and the carpet would be flowery. As for the furniture. The bed would be inset into the floor, with drapes over it, making it like it's a little cubby hole in a tree roots. The changing table would be a big, soft leaf. The dresser, night stand, desk would be like tree stumps and things like that to go with the forest theme. As for night lights, I would have hanging lights around the room to make it look like fireflies.

That's my dream room.
By rowantigerboy
my dream room would be dinosaur themed.. like you id have a bed thats a little cubby hole and there would be loads of secret compartments and things, i would have leds in the ceiling to look liek stars (or just a glas window for a roof so i could see the night sky :D and there would be so much lego!!!!
By BabyAnthony
Mine would be dragon themed my bed would be a crib with dragon stuffies every were and the bedding would be black and blood red (my favorite colors) I would hav a changing table that would look like a cave with a flat top on it the cave part would have all my diapers baby wipes and baby powder with a built in diaper pail my walls would have dragons of all types flying around my carpet would be the ground from a high point my lights would change from regular light then to all the colors of fire (red yellow orange) and of corse there will be all sorts of little toys every were
By polky765
As a middle and morphing furry (folf), I would need two separate bedrooms or rather one bedroom split in two, one for the older wolf side and one for the younger fox side. For my older side, I would put more standard things like a big round bed in the middle and a fairly normal dresser; though it would have some pull-ups or cartoon-style underwear. (Oh, and the clothes would some need modifications, too). I might also put in a desk for my computer, and the room would have either a forest theme or maybe a plains theme. As for the younger side, I would mainly have it just for sleeping and it would have an above-ground woodsy feel with some log beds or maybe have an underground den type deal.

In regards to the playroom, I would want something that falls in between, you know like I would be anytime I was in there. And I would put various things in there to suit either side, older and younger. I would also, maybe, put a changing table in there and have it designed as a stump or large boulder. Also, I guess there would need to be two entrances/exits into the bedroom(s).
By lilsmolpotato
This is such a cool question!

My dream little bedroom would be space themed! I'd love to have a room covered in glow in the dark stars, so my GC and I could go star gazing every night before bed. It would be cool to have a telescope, planetary models and a rocket ship play house too as long as I'm dreaming, lol. Oh! And a designated area for coloring and crafts, all stocked up with glitter and markers and construction paper and pompoms and things!

It would be so pretty and you could play endless pretend games. Just get in your rocket ship, fly to another planet and see what kind of adventures await!
By BabyAnthony
@lilsmolpotat “you would dream of outer space and give your self diffrent names you would build a rocket ship then fly it far far away.” Did you get the reference
By DaddyandKitten
My little dream room would be baby pink with soft white accents! I would enjoy having pretty art on the walls, and a big bed with lots of pillows, stuffies, and cuddly blankets, and a mini fridge with lots of room for juice and sippies. I would want my room to have big windows for lots of natural lighting, coupled with soft drapes. I would have a hugeeee closet for lots of pretty clothes and shoes, too! I want a nice vanity with a pretty mirror on it so I can do cute makeovers and have lots f fun with experimenting. I'd have glitter and sparkles everywhere, too! They're my addiction hehe /.\
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]