IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
hi! i need help figuring out my line up for the next time i watch tv while in little space!

right now im catching up on ok k.o.!, and i plan to watch star vs. the forces of evil next ^^

but what should i watch after that?

i also watch steven universe, but am caught up until the next steven bomb...

please help a friend out and recommend me some good shows!
By TakeOffOurMasks
You could go for some classics - the cartoons "Recess" or "Dexter's Laboratory" or "Pinky and the Brain." Those are a few good ones!
TakeOffOurMasks wrote: You could go for some classics - the cartoons "Recess" or "Dexter's Laboratory" or "Pinky and the Brain." Those are a few good ones!
pinky and the brain & dexter's laboratory are great, i used to watch them all the time! thanks for the ideas ^^
MORE SPONGEBOB! I love spongebob and I have ever since I was a kid c: I also suggest watching Apple and Onion (on CN,) and Gravity Falls (Disney Channel)!
DaddyandKitten wrote: MORE SPONGEBOB! I love spongebob and I have ever since I was a kid c: I also suggest watching Apple and Onion (on CN,) and Gravity Falls (Disney Channel)!
ive never heard of apple and onion, but ill look into it! and i looooove gravity falls, i needa watch more!!
By Elvie
Steven Universe and Over the Garden Wall, if you like Gravity Falls. We Bare Bears is super adorable.

80s/90s Disney cartoons are great, as well as Nickelodeon/Nick Jr. from that era (but the Nick shows from those days can be hard to pin down unless they're super popular. I'd love to find some Eureeka's Castle somewhere but no luck so far.)
I grew up watching a show called Veggietales. It’s a Christian based video series, but I think anyone from any religion can get some enjoyment from it. I personally don’t like the Netflix series they made or any of their newer stuff, but you can find full episodes on YouTube.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]