IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'm curious if any of you have discovered any kind of YouTuber that's a little. It doesn't matter what kind of content they produce, I'm just really curious about it.

Also, how did you find them? I don't really know what to look up when I want to search for something like that on YouTube, so any key search terms would be nice.

Thanks!
Eugene :splode:
Yeah there are a lot of Little and/or DDLG Youtubers nowadays. There seems to be a recent surge in them.
Pretty much just search Little Space, Little Haul, Petplay, Pet space, or DD/LG.
Not all Littles are into Petplay, and not all Petplayers are into Littleness. But usually if you find one you'll find the other somewhere.

Binkieprincess is AB & dd/lg.
Can't think of the usernames for the others. She's the only tolerable one I've found so far.

It really depends what you're after. Cuz sometimes, like with any YT content, it can be vomit-inducingly cringy.
But maybe I'm just fussy.
There are a lot of them. I like Binkie Princess. There is also playpenprincess. Those are the ones I watch the most. But there are other ones like little moo moo, milkwebs, ella rose, bubbelina. Those are just some of them. If you look up little tag or ddlg tag. You'll find them.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]