IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Hm to be honest it depends on my mood and what headspace I'm feeling. In little space I'll listen to a wide range from punk, pop, rock, rap, and metal. My music taste is just like me in little space and IRL. ALL OVER THE PLACE lol
Form of Energy from Magic Pengel, Cherry Blossom Color Season from Katamari Damacy, anything from Utada Hikaru, Chant This Charm from Billy Hatcher, the Insert Coin album from PICE, Always With Me from Spirited Away, Groovy! from Cardcaptor Sakura, Love from Rune Factory, aaaaaanddddd.....Stale Cupcakes Aircheck from Animal Crossing are all songs that throw me hard into little space n_n
By Deleted User 36375
I really consider David Bowie's as The World Falls Down kind of my little song. A year ago when I had a really rough time in college I watched the movie Labyrinth and that song stuck with me. In the nights when I couldn't sleep I would listen to the music box version of the song and slept peacefully. It makes me feel like there will be someone always there for me. Also Disney songs mostly the ones in The Little Mermaid and Tangled. Super cute hehe take care!
aaah OP i also love dental care by owl city!! a bunch of his songs are littlespace content for me, plus he did a side project under a name called sky sailing which you HAVE to check out! they're all so soft and child-like and perfect for lullabies.

another great artist for lullabies is called twinkle twinkle little rock star. they do these perfect soft covers of common songs of alll genres - emo, country, rock, metal, pop... everything! so it's already familiar to you or your little from the first listen.

i actually have put a bunch of my favourite littlespace songs into a playlist so i can just press play when i need it! there's a mix of fun/cutesy pop, dark pop (melanie, ofc), lullaby songs, disney songs... the whole load! you can find it here:

enjoy~ :paci:
I may be the only one here that does not like Disney except classics like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins.. Sound of Music was a favorite of mine. New Age Music with soothing sounds and beats always gets me in a good mood especially when I color or cuddling with my stuffed animal and pacifier.. :paci:
Shawn Wasabi! I like a lot of the music like that its so bubbly and fun. Old mysic from when i was a kid and cartoon soundtracks because, i mean, of course!

Music box versions of songs, and light happy classical music (i dunno what i just google that phrase) if i need to be not really hyper.
i definitely agree with the others that upbeat and really happy sounding music is great for littlespace^^

i like stuff like: chiptunes (8-bit music), poppy (especially her bubblebath ep), jpop - especially vocaloid stuff (songs that i think are really little include "melt" by miku, "candy candy" covered by gumi, and...

"electric angel" by rin and len: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Ef5pYMkJo
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]