IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
what is everyone's favowite thing to cuddle with? mine is a blankey with a shark on it!! ahhh! scary! :shook: but its so comfy and soft :heart: a friend gave it to me for my birthday! she's my best friend! i hope everyone can have a friend as special as her :hugs:
Mine is Mrs Bear! She's a build-a-bear that my sister's boyfriend (at the time) bought me. She was my first ever build-a-bear so I cherished her soooo much. She's snowy white with a pink nose. I dress her up in my old baby dress my mom gave me one time. It's a cute sleeveless pink dress with flowers on it! The dress and Mrs. Bear need a GOOD washing, though. But when I went to Job Corps, my parents packed all my stuff up and put it in the steel shed, so I don't get to cuddle with her anymore. T^T
By Deleted User 29119
I don't have one favourite because I can't choose between them T_T But I have 3 favourites!! There is Koda, my little bear; then Boubou, my worry-eater (it makes my worries go away!!); and Patrick, my seal plushie <3 Daddy bought them all for me and I love them all!!
I have a reindeer my best friend got me and I love it a lot because is from my best friend! And I also love my build a Bears. I like my Beast one because he has a lavender scent inside him and he's big and fun to cuddle with! He's from beauty and the beast and he's a build a bear. I also have a cat I like to cuddle with named Roopi.
My all time favorite thing to cuddle with is my right hand man/second in command Dragon named Dragonus. Daddy got him for me as a surprise last year from build a bear! he has not left my side unless i am at school, because he to big to fit in backpack, he does however go to doctors and dentist with me because i am super terrified of drs and dentist and he is also like a security blanket.
It's really hard to pick just one but I really really like cuddling with my giraffe Alec. He's really big and super duper cuddly. I really like to cuddle with my build a bears Xander and Isabella. My friend and me made them together so they're extra special.
My favorite thing to cuddle with is my little giraffe plushie. She doesnt have a name yet, but she has pink hooves and a pink bow on her head! I also have a hello kitty body pillow that I cannot sleep without! It fits perfectly between my legs and arms and comforts me when daddy isn't around. :stuffie:
I love to cuddle my fluffy plushies! ^w^ I have a Kitty and a leopard plushies named Kitty & Leoapey that I cuddle with when I go to bed at night. They are basically my goodnight plush's. I also have two fox plushies named Comet & Anser that I love to sit next to me when I play video games or on the computer and I cuddle them often ^^ :stuffie:

Other then a plushie, I have a kitty cat name Midnight. She will come walking into my room and then hopping into my lap rubbing against wanting lots of pets & cuddles ^.^
.....I would have to say my favorite thing to cuddle is my stuffie named Kodi, He's a wolf :splode: I got him a few years ago when we went to the zoo for a family trip and He loves to watch supernatural with me and i have been sleeping with him ever since and hes even my favorite animal so that makes it even better
By Deleted User 32002
My favorite thing to cuddle/snuggle with is a purple striped sock monkey named Mr. Pickles. He's so soft and cuddly. I sleep with him everynight. I got him as a gift years ago and he's still in perfect condition. I absolutely cannot sleep without him. I do everything with him from sleeping to coloring to just playing with all of my stuffies.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]