IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
For all my littles out there, do you have a favorite toy, snack, or outfit? I have a favorite stuffie myself, his name is Bruce and he's a fluffy shark and also I have a giant teddy named Noodle I keep in my dorm with me in college! Tell me what some of your most favoritist things are! 
Some of my favorite things are:
- my handmade jellyfish plushie, Clara
- my Squirtle pillow, Squishy
- my new Dratini plushie, Evangeline
- my Hello Kitty pillow
- my super soft hot pink pillow I made myself
- my Hubby's Deadpool pajamas that he lets me wear
:craze:
My plushies:
Cow named Mr. Moo
Penguin named Charles
Black Pony named La John
Rubber Rat named Roberto

My cow print fuzzy blankie
My Yellow Submarine Sippy Cup
My Harley Quinn romper

My cow plush slippers i call the moo moos
And of course my Daddy
I *love* my pacis, my teddy, and I do have a favorite blankie, also. I also have a blanket/scarf thing that my roommate gave me and I'm very attached to that. My favorite pacis are by Mam, Avent, and Tommee Tippee. I think the Mam's are my absolute favorite. I love the way the nipple feels. My favorite blanket is floral, which I love. My teddy is average sized and very, very soft. He doesn't have a name yet :(
:craze: Oooh ooh ooh! I have a stuffie named Snort! He's a red bull and I've had him for a long time!

I also like Apple Juicy and Starbursts! Um..... um...... I also like um.... hmmm.... I love listening too music too! It makes me feel so good! OH! And my favorite movie is Titan A-E! It's pretty funny to watch!
Some of my most treasured things are my favorite big stuffie Stitch I got in Disney! A big and warm cheetah print blankie my grandmother made for me! My favorite snack is chocolate chips cookies with milk or cookies and cream ice cream! Another favorite stuffie is one that I got in Michigan it’s a big round artic wolf squishable stuffie I call Fluffy!
I have a cute snap bracelet that is a ruler and has cartoon ice creams and burgers that are covered in slime on it. It makes me feel really little because it goes round my wrist twice! I love my playstation. I play Sly Cooper and Lego games. And I have a tiny Monsters INC. backpack full of pacifiers.
Some of my most treasured things is....
-
  • My little fox plushie, Comet- He is my ever first plushie that I got as an adult and he means a lot to me. My profile pic is of Comet and he is my special little plush sidekick. :stuffie:
  • Lego sets I built- I love to build cool things with Lego's and love displaying my sets around my room after I built them.
  • My Xbox one- I love playing lots of video games on my Xbox one. I play with my two best friends on Xbox and use Xbox to chat with em on it and we play games together and be all silly on games ^^
  • My kitty Midnight- My kitty midnight is a black fur kitty that is very cuddly & super adorable. Midnight loves to follow me everywhere and loves going to bed with me when I go nini at night. My kitty Midnight is a amazing cat and I love her ^w^
  • My green paci- I have a green pacifier that I suck on to relive stress and to suck on my paci to feel all little ^///^ Love my paci!
  • My drawings- I love to collect and save my drawings/art that I did and that I can look back at what I drew and worked on and compare it to my recent drawings to see how much I improved ^^ Also awesome to look back at all the cool types of drawing I drew over the years ^^ :art:
I really cherish my stuffie Hedwig just cause I've had her for so long now, but I also have a disney necklace that i never take off and love to death. It has a quote by Walt Disney on it that makes me smile when I read it and mickey mouse ears too!!
I also really hold dear all the little notes my friends write me whenever they miss me, it makes me smile when I have bad days.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]