IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
So, I was just sitting here thinking about what fun it would be to be able to design and build my dream nursery! There are so many things I would want to include and want to do with my nursery! I think I would want baby animal printed wallpaper with one wall being a chalkboard wall because I love to color and write on the walls :art: Then I think I would want wood floors with a big area rug. I would want to have a wooden crib with my mobile hanging from it and I would love to have some pictures hanging from the walls with at least two windows. I would have a changing table in my nursery and lots and lots of toys! Hmm..I guess maybe I should have a toy box too. Oh! and if I could I would have a swing in my nursery too because I love to swing! I would also have a stuffie pile for all my stuffies and a cute little night stand for my lamp and a drawer for my pacis. And finally the last thing I would have in my nursery is an art table where I can paint, color, and sculpt with clay or playdough! I think that would be my dream nursery! I would love to hear your ideas for a nursery or a littles bedroom! Feel free to include drawings or pictures of your dream bedroom or nursery I would love to see them and maybe then can give me some more ideas for if/when I get to design and build a nursery of my very own! :pacy: :sleep:
OMG! What a fun thing to think about! Let's see...

I want a big canopy bed with twinkly lights strung up on it. And the walls would be light blue, with cartoony clouds and stars like Care Bears style. But one wall would have a big rainbow on it. The floor would have to be super plush carpet, with lots of floor pillows, cuz I like playing down there. A little table for teas or coloring. And some kind of fort so I can crawl in and feel safe. I already have a bunch of stuffies to fill it up with, and my LalaLoopsie toys, and My Litte Ponies.
Fun! I am currently trying to work on my own little girl room! It is my very own space, and I keep all of my kitty's things in my room, too, so I am taking that into account. The walls are a light grey, so anything will match! I am going for a white and pastel color scheme, with a fairy-like, magical feel. I want fairy lights and a reading nook with a big comfy chair and a princess canopy. I want to organize my things in a cute, fashionable way, too. Cube organizers with cute bins I find are the best for that! You can even have your Daddy help you make labels for them so they can be extra organized (even though I kind of leave things out on the floor sometimes, haha). I hope all of your ideas come into fruition soon! It is important to have your own space, for sure. :)
By dollyprincess
:heart: I like fairy lights and stuffies so I guess my dream room would have lots of stuffies and toys. Oh! And a doll house! With tulle curtains over the bed and stuff like that! <3 oh and maybe have the walls painted a light purple with cute child-ish art!
:craze: I would my little bedroom to resemble a forest. Wallpaper with forest images. A little table for art colouring and maybe some magnetic table to colour on wall. I would like a big baby girl bed with rails. On my roof i would like to have phosphorecent stars and the moon. I would like to have a place for my staffies, a nighttable with a drawer for my pacis abd my phone and my mp3. On the walls between the trees to be a princess castles and all kinds of animals. My nighttable to be painted forest green with animals and fairies. And of course I would like on the wall by my bed to be a natural rainforest pond with baby bambi by it :nodyes: :angel:
I want one of those beds that looks like a castle! I'd paint the walls like the ocean and that way I could be a mermaid princess. I want fish hanging from the ceiling on strings. I want a big treasure chest for new princess dresses! And a bed for my American girl doll named Caroline. I also want a Barbie dream house in my room and I'd put all my barbies in it. I want the rug to be soft and fuzzy! And maybe a tv in a cabinet so I could close it when I don't need it but when I do need it I could watch Miffy and Disney Movies from my bed!
Oooh what a good idea. I would want a fairytale theme room with lots of pastel colors. Definitely would need a bookshelf and a big toy box for my plushies. I would want a soft twin bed (I don't need much room) and a tv stand with my Hello Kitty tv on it so I could watch my anime and my TMNT movies.
My dream little bedroom will have a corner with canopy hanging over and it resembles a tent, and I'll have blankies and soft pillows and stuffies in it so I can just relax and feel little and take nappies and watch cartoons. My bed will be queen sized, with fairy lights inside another canopy that goes over my bed. My blankets will be pink and soft and ruffled. I will have netting up in another corner where I can put my stuffies. I'll have a specific drawer in a nightstand for my stuffies and onesies and sippies. There's so much I want though, I can't even put into words. When I move and have money I'm going to make this happen :3
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]