What's your favorite candy?

Littlecupcake
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Ageplayer

What's your favorite candy?

Postby Littlecupcake » 1 year ago

:pacy: Hiwo every body. Littlecupcake here. I would like to know what kind of sugary or non sugary candy do you like? I love any kind of chocolate or smartys CUs they make you smarts. To bebhonest i love all kind of sugarrr .What about you peoples?? :craze::craze:

:craze:
Me wove sugar and cuddles

~littlecupcake :craze::craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Babygirl1983
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Re: What's your favorite candy?

Postby Babygirl1983 » 1 year ago

I love most kinds of candy! I love sour gummy candy, Haribo gummy bears, chocolate, and red Starburst. My Daddy always leaves me A few Reeses cups on my nightstand when he leaves for work. :splode: I love the Hersheys Miniature bars also. I want to try Pocky sometime. But, my ultimate all favorite candy EVER is Cadbury Mini Eggs!!! :<3:
:hi::heart: Owned, collared, and spoiled rotten by my Daddy!!! :pacy::heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Anxiousprincess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby Anxiousprincess » 1 year ago

I love sour candies like sour patch kids (especially the berry flavored ones!), the sour airhead bites, sour skittles but I can't eat a lot of those cuz they make my mouth hurts if I have to much. I also really like KitKat bars. Oh and gummy worms cuz they're colorful an yummy!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

StoryBug
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babyboy

Postby StoryBug » 1 year ago

Charleston Chews! They are gooy and chocolatey and they dont have nuts in like most nugat! They're difficult to get here in the UK but they are so good. Lil candies are good too. I find that small gummies or individual small chocolates just make me feel very little and happy.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

RomeoIsSleeping
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little boy

Postby RomeoIsSleeping » 1 year ago

SweeTarts are the best! But not the green ones 😝 Those are yucky
In fact, any green and orange and sometimes yellow candy is gross and tastes nasty
Pink and red and purple candies all the way!!!
Oh oh oh- and chocolate buttons!!! Those are the best too!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Volkmane1985
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

Postby Volkmane1985 » 1 year ago

Are DDs allowed to answer?

If so then for me it has to be Peanut M&Ms, followed by (in no particular order) Yorkie bars, Terry's Chocolate Oranges, Cadbury's Dairy Milk/Fruit & Nut bars, Toffee Crisps, Cadbury's Mini Eggs, Fizzy Coke Bottles, hmm too many to list, lol.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

ZeusTheMoose
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby ZeusTheMoose » 1 year ago

I'm not really too picky about candy! But I would say my favorites would have to be anything "soda pop" flavored. I love Bottle Caps, and the Haribo Cola Bottles. I like the Trolli Soda Pop gummies, too. And there were these mint type things I used to eat that were fizzy and there were all the classic soda flavors. And I don't really like drinking actual pop too much! Funny, huh? :P

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

redflower
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby redflower » 1 year ago

I love Nuttela, Finetti, chupa chups candy, Haribo cola gummys, and candy bars: mars, snikers, milka. I don' t like juice type candy to much, bisquits too are a fav and super duper luv kinder chocolates bars, yummy. Everything kinder I ate during vacation this summer. Even ice cream kinder:)
Little baby :pacy::nodyes: snakelittle

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

bottlepop401
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby bottlepop401 » 1 year ago

I like ice cream and healthier snacks like banana chips, veggie straws, sunchips, or fruit! I know it isn't common or candy but everyone has their own personal tastes haha! (I am guilty of eating butterfingers every once in a while...) ::p::craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jessie472
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Jessie472 » 1 year ago

:craze: I love very sugary candies like pixie stix or fun dip or smarties they alk also are a little bit sour too :txt: .But I also love chocolate especially dark chocolate. My favorite I think is salted dark chocolate bars. :craze::craze::craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Silly & Fun”