IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
1. What do you identify as? Little 3-7
2. Do you have a caregiver? No
3. If so, do you see them often in person?
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? I just love playing with stuffies and feeling young.
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? I have a Pink sparkly paci, i have lots of Disney pjs,sippy cup and lots of stuffies
6. Big or small stuffies? Both
7. Favorite little space activity? Playing Lego games, or building Lego or hugging my stuffies.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Cuddle
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Lego, more Disney stuffies, Rompers, Diapers
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Probably a Disney stuffie
1. What do you identify as? Baby girl
2. Do you have a caregiver? no
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Stuffies and Disney
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Paci, sippy cups, stuffies
6. Big or small stuffies? Big
7. Favorite little space activity? Playing Lego video games
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Lego, More Disney stuffies
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Stuffies
Questions for Littles
1. What do you identify as? LG aged 4-6
2. Do you have a caregiver? No
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? It makes me happy, relaxed me, serving a loving and firm Daddy and making him proud of me makes me super happy (and turned on 🙊)
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Colouring stuff, glitterrrrr, stuffies, onesie
6. Big or small stuffies? Small
7. Favorite little space activity? Colouring while Daddy watches or sitting on Daddy’s lap
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Snuggling, brushing my hair, bathing me, looking after me, discipline
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Clothing, a dummy
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? A day out being little all day
Hellow (*^o^*) si I’ll answer the questions :3
Questions for Littles
1. What do you identify as? A little most of the time :3
2. Do you have a caregiver? Nope. I have a boyfriend but he’s a switch and only a daddy in bed
3. If so, do you see them often in person? No.
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Strokes, huggies, hot cacao, plushes, getting attention, rolling on the floor, being needy, doing granny hands, being told I’m cute \o/ (gettin spanked and chocked~)
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Cute clothes, cute shoes, many chokers, many plushes, a Pikachu kigurumi \o/
6. Big or small stuffies? Both !!!
7. Favorite little space activity? Drinking got chocolate while reading with my plushes in my arms :3 I do that every night before sleep (✿◡‿◡)
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Telling me I’m good and that I can be needy and that I’m not annoying x.x
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? More cute clothes \o/ skirts, garters, plushes. I think my sisters are going to give me a sippy cup soon *~* perfect for hot chocolate !
10. If your caregiver to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Something with “princess” or “little” on it \o/

I enjoyed answering the questions so thanks for the initial post :3
I wish for everyone to have a happy day, sending hugs and kisses ~
Ooo I love answering questions! :splode:
1. What do you identify as? Bratty babygirl age 7-8, Lil’ Doe some days.
2. Do you have a caregiver? I do! :3
3. If so, do you see them often in person? I dooo :33 we live together actually~
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? I like feeling small, being held and giving sarcasm to my daddy. I like my blankies, stuffies, and tea cups the most~
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? I have stuffies, a collar, coloring and art supplies, a blankie, Disney and hello kitty everything, makeup to play with, all kinds of things!
6. Big or small stuffies? All stuffies no matter the size!
7. Favorite little space activity? Nap times~
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Call me babygirl and cuddle me. Give me forehead kisses and tell me I’m a good girl and that he loves me verryyy much.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? More collars def. some pretty coloring books too!
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? His undying loyalty, love, and care for as long as he’ll have me. Material possessions only mean so much to me. :heart:
I love Q&A's! :craze:

1. What do you identify as?
Little Girl, Baby Girl
2. Do you have a caregiver? no but I really want one tbh
3. If so, do you see them often in person? n/a
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? The stress relief from adult life, cuddles, the happiness I get when in little space, stuffies!
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Paci, collar, stuffies, pastel/little themed clothes
6. Big or small stuffies? Super big - medium sized
7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring, movie nights, and cuddling
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? If I had one it would probably be cuddling and watching Disney or Marvel with me
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? More little/pastel themed clothes I can wear in public, more pacies and collars, onesies, sippy cups, more stuffies Disney and Rikakuma themed
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Stuffies, Funkos, anything Marvel themed!
1. What do you identify as? 2 or yunger
2. Do you have a caregiver? yes i just met her
3. If so, do you see them often in person? no but i want to
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? i can be childish and relaxed
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? i have a stuffie and i ware diapers on acation
6. Big or small stuffies? small i want big though
7. Favorite little space activity? coloring
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? call me her baby
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? every thing little related
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? i dont have a clue
1. Little girl
2. No but I'm in an none Ddlg relationship so its complicated
3. skip
4. I don't worry about anything when I'm little and I feel completely myself
5. I have a snuggie, night lights, blankie, colours and colouring books!
6. ALL THE STUFFIES!
7. Bath time with rubber duckies
8. pat my head but he doesn't since he's not a cg
9. A paci/dummy!
10. A paci/dummy
:craze:
1. What do you identify as?
A babygirl, ages 1-4

2. Do you have a caregiver?
Unfortunatley, no.

skip

4. What's your favorite part of being Little?
Just being able to be myself and be "free" in a sense. I get to have fun all the while being me. It's amazing.

5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?
A coloring book, tons of stuffies, a baby pacifier, and some baby bottles.

6. Big or small stuffies?
Both!! Big ones are fun to cuddle with, but small ones can go with you everywhere.

7. Favorite little space activity?
Coloring and dancing!

8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
I don't have a caregiver, but I think them tickling me would be a favorite thing.

9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?
A onsie and adult pacifier!

10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
A teddy bear most definetly! I love collecting them.
1. What do you identify as? Little/pet 4yo

2. Do you have a caregiver? Yes my sweet daddy :heart:

3. If so, do you see them often in person? I see him everyday because we go to school together but we only really spend time together on the weekends

4. What's your favorite part of being Little? My favorite part is little space because it makes me happy and lets me forget my troubles for a bit

5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? I own mostly pet stuff like tails and ears but I also have a lottt of stuffies :stuffie:

6. Big or small stuffies? I have two big stuffies that I love but most of them are medium sized

7. Favorite little space activity? Looking at/shopping for toys

8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Cuddle

9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? I really want to get a collar and paci

10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? A stuffie
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]