IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By GLB
Questions for Littles
1. little boy 10-12
2. Do you have a caregiver? no
3. If so, do you see them often in person? i wish
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? being free having fun; feeling watched out for
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? stuffed animals, superhero socks, favorite drinking bottle
6. Big or small stuffies? small
7. Favorite little space activity? coloring while watching documentaries especially dinosaurs
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? I think it would be hug me, rub my back or play with my hair while I lay on their lap
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? weighted blanket, ninja turtle slippers
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? an outing like a movie, share chocolate

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://s14.postimg.org/5cysygt99/20171126_095933.jpg[/img][/url]
By milky
1. What do you identify as?
I identify as male! :3
2. Do you have a caregiver?
I have a mommy! She's new, but I'm new too! So we're learning together c:
3. If so, do you see them often in person?
Not too often! We grew up together but live a few hours apart! We try to see each other as often as possible though.
4. What's your favorite part of being Little?
My favorite part of being a Little is being able to escape. ; u ; It's really nice to be taken care of.
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?
I have a tail! But that's a bout it hehe.
6. Big or small stuffies?
BIGGGGGG
7. Favorite little space activity?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm probably cuddling and drawing and watching tv shows.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
C U D D L E
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?
I'd like to get a collar at some point! That would be really nice. c:
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
Lots of love ....? Maybe stuffies. I dunno! :P
1. What do you identify as? A little
2. Do you have a caregiver? no, i wish though
3. If so, do you see them often in person?...^^^
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? freedom, stress reliever
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? paci, stuffy, blankie, princess cup
6. Big or small stuffies? BOTH!!!
7. Favorite little space activity? coloring, watching cartoons
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?....^^^
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? a sippy cup,
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?...., GEL PENSSSS
By Elvie
1. What do you identify as? Just an ageplayer I guess. I'm little but not necessarily exclusively and my age fluctuates.

2. Do you have a caregiver? No

3. If so, do you see them often in person? N/A

4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Feeling safe

5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Soooooooo many toys. My (real life) mother buys me toys and kiddie stuff for every gift giving occasion. She doesn't know about ageplay, but she loves cute things, especially MLP, so my bedroom is packed with MLP, Hello Kitty and Peter Rabbit toys because she loves those! Luckily we have the same taste. Some t-shirts with cute pictures/characters on them though they're not specifically little-styled, they're meant to be retro stuff for adults my actual age! I have MLP bedding, my bedroom lamps are big gummy bears, I have a storage unit stuffed with my giant children's book collection (picture books through YA books) among other things.

6. Big or small stuffies? Big if I have to choose but they all deserve love

7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring because I can do it while pretending to be a functional adult. I'm so glad it suddenly became fashionable for adults to do!

8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? I don't have one but if I did the answer would be easy - snuggles! My partner has to pry me off of them whenever they want to move around or do something.

9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? I wish I could have a playroom! I wrote a story for a character who got to have one and it was so much fun thinking of all the things I would do with one. Also all my stuffed animals and books and everything have been in storage for about eight years now and I miss them. It would be amazing to have a room full of bookshelves for them, and places for all my toys. And maybe a Thomas the Tank Engine train table, because that stuff is super adorable and I was always a little jealous of my cousin's sons when we'd buy them trains when they were children. But mostly it would be a happy reading room full of pillows and beanbags and all my favorite books. I was in the process of creating one in my parents' house but dad passed and that was that. I really worry that all my irreplaceable things are getting ruined in the storage unit since it's not climate controlled but I don't have a car or any way to get to my stuff. I already lost a couple of my favorite childhood copies of books to a leaky closet (I replaced them but it's not the same as the ones that have that history, you know? I know they're just things and things don't really matter but every time I lose something from my childhood I feel extremely sad.)

10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? All I really want is love and attention, and maybe a pet axolotl (or any number of pets really), but if you mean an object, I really want this Reborn doll I saw on eBay. She's $600 or I'd buy her myself. I like all dolls and had a huge collection (had to sell or give away most of it when my mom sold her house after my dad died and the rest are in storage), but right now the "toy" looking dolls don't really call to me. I'm finally coming to terms with my inability to have children; for a long time it was "well maybe I'll find a way" or "there's still time," but I'm finally accepting that it's not something that I'm going to have, and it's the thing in life I've dreamed about since I was a teenager. I searched so many dolls to find one that looked real (and not creepy; some of the Reborn jobs are frightening) and found one I love. I had a name picked out already - Maya - but she looks like a Charlotte to me so that's what I'd name her, I think. I know I can't have her - even if I had that kind of money to spend on something frivolous I don't think I could justify the purchase - but it's fun to daydream.
A Middle/Little. Anywhere from 5-10

I Do! I love daddy :)

We got married April 2017 💜💜

Being silly with daddy, and knowing I can be myself, labels or not :D

I have lots of markers and coloring books, and some full body pjs I wear for little time. :) oh! And puppy! (Altho I've had him since long before I knew about CGL)

Smallish. I wanna cuddle in bed and still have room for me and daddy

Colors! Or playing a game with daddy

Make me foods! And give me bottom pats :)

I want binkies, and more stickers, and a sticker chart!

Oooh, this is tough! Mmmm, I'd sayyyy, a cute new outfit for us to have a play date in!
1. Little
2. Daddy!
3. No ;-; He's 2 hours away ㅠㅠ
4. Daddy takes care of me.... but he'd do that even in Lady Space. (what I call big space)
5. For now just a bottle and sippy cup.
6. BIGGG!
7. Coloring
8. Gives me tickles and talks in a baby voice for me.
9. I want onesies and pacis real bad.
10. His presence... I just want cuddles ;-;
1. A little girl with kitten like behaviour and traits; a nymphet
2. ....not since recently :(
3. skip
4. My favourite part about being a little is that youthly, cute, cheeky, vivacious and yet gentle image of a girl that you get to be. I have always loved youth, cute and funny girls and aspired to be like this. I get natural urges to act childlike so I love how I can express my personality and stay young without lying to myself that I am a child. I get to be both a grown up and a child in just the right and the most honest way. I also think life is less boring and that littles are special people because only creative people can fit in such a personality - I love our little colourful world of stuffies and snacks :)
5. I have my childhood stuffies and some new ones, coloured pencils (I prefer them over crayons), colouring books, stickers, and my old food supplies: Winnie the pooh mini spoon and fork, different plastic plates/bowls.
6. Big ones because they are SO MUCH BETTER TO HUG AND CUDDLE!
7. Watching cartoons and cuddling.
8. Skip.
9. Cute onesies, more fun colouring books, vintage/nymphet/lolita clothing, a REALLY cute sippy cup
10. Well even though I have a lot of them and feel sorry I can not give them enough time...ANOTHER STUFFIE
1. What do you identify as? Little Boy between 4 and 8
2. Do you have a caregiver? No :(
3. If so, do you see them often in person? If I did I would like to see them often
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Getting to be myself and relax. Being big involves a lot of stress and anxiety for me, but being Little gives me space and freedom.
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Not very much :( I have my stuffed animals and when I'm in the house myself I can cuddle with them, do little drawings and colour in, watch kiddy programs.
6. Big or small stuffies? I only have small ones but I would love, love, love to have big ones!
7. Favorite little space activity? Colouring in.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Um, not sure... cuddle?
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Lots of stuffies and pacifier/dummy.
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? A really, really big stuffie!!!
1. What do you identify as? little girl
2. Do you have a caregiver? no :tears:
3. If so, do you see them often in person? skeep
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? bein able ta show dis side of me
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? i haz a paci an aaall my stuffies!
6. Big or small stuffies? both!
7. Favorite little space activity? colorin
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? snuggles!
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? sippy cup an more stuffies an more pacies!
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? more snuggles! :splode:

A little boy, of course!

Yep! I've got a Daddy.

We try our best, but we live really far away from each other and both are really busy.

The comfort of not having to make any choices you don't want to.

Stuffies, jammies, toys, games, etc.

I do like lil' itty bitty stuffies, but big ones are super cuddly!!!

Playin' little video games or coloring.

Cuddle!!!!!!!!

Just more stuffies, mostly. Also more sippies.

A baby blue adult paci!
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]