IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I identify as male, he/hm pronouns. I'm transgender(FtM).
I currently do not have a caregiver but that's why I'm here! I hope to find one!
My favorite part of being a little is probably the mindset. Going into little space is so much fun because there's not much that can get me down and I forget about the struggles of being an adult.
So far I don't really own any stuffies or blankies or binkies. I DID have a binky but I lost it.. :(
Both! No matter what size of stuffy, a stuffy is a stuffy!
I love BUBBLE BATHS! They'd be even better if I had bath toys and someone to play with.
Well I don't have a caregiver but if I did, having them tickle my back and neck and chest.
I want to own them all!!! All of the little items and stuffies.
If my caregiver were to give me a present I would want to it to be a stuffy or a play toy!
By SplsihySplashy99
Questions for Littles
1. What do you identify as? Little Girl
2. Do you have a caregiver? Yes
3. If so, do you see them often in person? Yes
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Age Play
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Play with toys, Wear Pull Ups at Bed Time, have stories read to me by my daddy.
6. Big or small stuffies? Both
7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring or Play Doh
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?Change my Wet Pull Up in the morning.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Stuffed Animals, Coloring Books, Play Doh
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Probably an American Girl Doll.
By babyboyangel98
1. What do you identify as?

Cute! Despite my username, though, I identify as female. Sometimes, that can change depending on my littlespace

2. Do you have a caregiver?

I don't :(

3. If so, do you see them often in person?
-

4. What's your favorite part of being Little?

It's the idea of being taken care of, that I won't be judged for the space I go into, and that someone will still love/accept me for that and want to take care of me and spend time with me.

5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?

I don't :(

6. Big or small stuffies?

Both! I have a small panda that I cuddle at night and also a big puppy that reaches four feet high

7. Favorite little space activity?

Again, I'm new and have no experience of being a Little with someone so I haven't been able to explore properly yet.

8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?

I don't have one but I'd love them to just look after me, make me laugh, let us both be satisfied and happy with each other through similarities and ensure pleasure for each other.

9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?

I'd definitely try pacifiers and fluffy blankets. What else is there? Again, new to this world.

10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?

Big jumpers! Or pretty socks/underwear/accessories to wear. I'd love colouring books that we can maybe complete together
Questions for Littles
1. What do you identify as?
A little, mostly 2-7 ish
Nope, haven't for a while
How happy and relaxed I feel.
Lots of toys, dolls, stuffed animals, pacis, sippy cups and bottles.
One big big one named Wicket and lots of little ones.
Coloring and playing hide and seek or chase.
Gush over my coloring pictures
A little bed with cute little themed sheets and comforter
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be
A reborn doll or a cute board game or stuffy
1. A little (very, very new).
2. No.
3. N/A.
4. I love feeling adored and cherished.
5. I have stuffies, sippy cups, a collar and a pacifier.
6. I like small stuffies. But my favorite is a little bigger. It's a pooh bear tsumtsum from the Disney store.
7. Cuddling. Cuddling is definitely my favorite.
8. A new pacifier or a new stuffie.
What do you identify as?
A little girl about 2 - 5
I wish but No
Pass
Watching kid movie and cuddling my stiffies while drinking milk Its very stress free
I have stuffies and my pacis and my cute Minnie Mouse baby bottles
I wish i had big stuffies but my small ones are perfectly fine.
Cuddling my stuffies and coloring
Well I guess if I had one I would love for them to check up on me frequently and ask me about my day so far and tell me about theirs
I really want some onesies and and cute outfits that makes me feel small like overalls shorts and tutus
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
A big stuffy!!
1. baby 2-3, little 4-8 and middle 9-12!
2. nooo ;^;
3. i don't have a cg
4. i like feeling youthful! i like to feel free and soft and take bubblemaths and splash alllll the water and i like to hug stuffies and listen to lullabies and watch child cartoons in onesies!!! :D
5. i have a paci necklace, some cute hair accessories, a big onesie, a sippy cup, etc.
6. BIG!!!
7. drinking from my sippy while laying on the floor, hugging a big stuffie
8. if i had a cg i'd want them to hug me lots and give me lots of forehead kisses, and probably talk with my stuffies and get warm milk in my sippy!!!
9. diapers, adult pacis and foxy ears!!! :0
10. *cheesy but bear with me* probably if they were long-distance, the best gift they could give me would be us living together. if they weren't ldr i'd probably want them to give me like 234567 coloring books!
1. a babygirl (about a year or two)
2. Do you have a caregiver? no :(
3. If so, do you see them often in person? :(
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? being nurtured and cared for
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? sippy cups, bottles, baby soaps and bath products, pacis, blankets, etc.
6. Big or small stuffies? small
7. Favorite little space activity? playing with my kitties
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? hold me
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? i'd love to have a crib
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? chocolate lol
By norge
1. What do you identify as? - a little girl!!
2. Do you have a caregiver? - no : (
3. If so, do you see them often in person? -
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? - idk i get to forget about college and all these brand new responsibilities and just be myself and i really love that!! i just love cuddling my pillows under giant blankets and thinking about nothing but my own bliss and happiness and its very relaxing to be little, even just for a short bit!
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? - nothing : ( just big blankets and a cute sheep pillow if those count </3
6. Big or small stuffies? - big AND small!!! i love cuddling them all!!
7. Favorite little space activity? - naps!!
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? - idk : (
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? - i really want a cute lil collar!!
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? - umm fdskfj id love a stuffed animal from them : ( or maybe a dress?? id probably love whatever they gave me!!

dfjdhf sorry it feels so weird answering stuff on forums : (( i hope i did okay!! <3
Let's see.....
1. A little baby girl.... 2-4.
2. No.... sadly...
4. It's getting to be fun, play pretend and I also can be a little..... determined.... aka bratty at times.... part of my fun honestly.
5. I only own a stuffie named Snort (TY).
6. Small for now.
7. My favorite activity would probably be just playing games with my caregiver, board, video or otherwise.
8. I think I would like hugs if I could find a caregiver like that.
9. I want a binky, new little clothes and to finally be able to indulge in my diaper interest too! Also more stuffies!
10. Hmmm..... probably a binkie or a stuffie.... or even a new outfit! (Especially a unicorn onesie!)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]