IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
1. A little girl toddler to preschool range 2-4
2. No (sounds fun though)
3. Skip
4. Feeling warm and cozy (Sleeper, Blankie, Diapers)
5. A bunny in purple pj's with hearts
6. Big enough to be hugged but not to big
7. Pretty much anything I can do while being cuddled up...reading, watching cartoons, taking a nap
8. Skip
9. My blanket sleeper, onesies, a bottle, pacifier, diapers both cloth and disposable, plastic pants. Kids cartoon dvds
10. Cute snuggly clothes
By Joel
1. Little Boy. like 4-5
2.no... :>.<:
3. skip
4. Just just getting away from all the Big stuff and destressing. I meeting others like me!
5. I got 3 stuffies! I'm new to all this so thats all i gots.
6. small ones but i want a giant bear!
7. snuggling and coloring and watching cartoons
8. snuggle me and stroke my hair ^w^
9. I dont know, but pressies are nice!
10. ummm.... stuffies and candy o-o
1. Little boy, age 3-7
2. Nope, but I want a caregiver
4. My fave part about bein' little is how relaxing it is. I find that its the only rhing that lowers my anxiety
5. I dont own any little stuff, except for some rubber duckies
6. Big or small? No, ALL the stuffies!
7. Favorite little space activity is cuddles!
8. Cuddles or diapering, if I had a caregiver.
9. I wanna own a onesie, pacifiers, sippy cups, and diapees!
10. Diapees!
1. I identify as a little girl :pacy:
2. I sort of have a caregiver, my boyfriend spends time at me when I’m in little space and makes sure to keep me happy :splode:
3. I see him almost every day
4. My favorite part about being a little is how relaxed it makes me feel. It’s really my number one way to de-stress!
5. I have 3 sippy cups, a bunch of stuffies, coloring books, kid books, Disney movies, puzzles, and a few binkies
6. I want big stuffies when I’m playing and little stuffies when I’m sleeping! Little stuffies are easier to cuddle with when I’m asleep :stuffie:
7. My favorite little space activity is definitely coloring!!
1. What do you identify as? A little/brat but I have a lot of kitten tendencies
2. Do you have a caregiver? I do not, but my boyfriend acts as a caregiver when I go into littlespace
3. If so, do you see them often in person? I live with him, so daily
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? The freedom of it! I don't have to care about anything.
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Onesies, pacis, stuffies, coloring books, toys (physically intimate and non-physically intimate), I also have a collar and leash for kitten play
6. Big or small stuffies? Both! Big ones are great for cuddles and small ones are great for transport (:
7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring or cuddling
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Rub my back or pet my hair
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Sippy cup, a lot more onesies, more outfits for little stuff, PENS, and I really want kitten ears :P
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Hmmm probably just some kind of candy. I love candies
1. What do you identify as? Mostly Little
2. Do you have a caregiver? nope
3. If so, do you see them often in person? ..
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? the simplicity and freedom
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Lots of paci's, a few sippys, chewy toys and lots of coloring books
6. Big or small stuffies? why not both?
7. Favorite little space activity? coloring, movies and pretend!
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? well if i had one I'd like for them to color with me and forehead kisses are a must.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? um diapers or onesie
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? i would be happy with anything
By kittenboyblue
1. What do you identify as? A babybBoy age 1-4. A little bit of a brat.
2. Do you have a caregiver? No.
3. If so, do you see them often in person? N/A
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Being able to express who I really want to be and getting away from all grown-up worries.
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Just coloring books and stuffies.
6. Big or small stuffies? Small stuffies.
7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring or singing.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Hold me and give me a bottle, or spank me if I deserve it.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Diapers, onesies, bottles, pacifiers, playpen, crib.
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? A toy that can go in the bath.
1. AB/ Little
2. nope
3. no person to see
4. diapies and coloring, and playgrounds
5. coloring books, stuffies, diapers, sippy cups, pacifier, plates and utensils, bath toys, onesies,
6. both!!!
7. coloring or cuddling while watching cartoons/ playing hide and seek with stuffies
8. if i had one, it would be for them to nurture me, change my diapers, feed me and such
9. I want to own a lot more dolls and toys, a playpen, and more AB diapers
10. A trip to Disney!!!!

:pacy: :craze: :shuff:
1. What do you identify as? Little Boy Age 4-5
2. Do you have a caregiver? No Looking for a Mommy
3. If so, do you see them often in person? If I had a mommy yes I would want to see her
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? the constant love and compassion and being treated like a special little boy
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Multicolor Monkey
6. Big or small stuffies? Both but preferably small
7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? IF I had a mommy I'd like for her to color with me and cuddle with me and make me feel important
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? a lot more color books and Disney movies and cartoons
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? A giant superhero colorbook
1. What do you identify as? Little Boy
2. Do you have a caregiver? Not right now, but I have had local caregivers in the past.
3. If so, do you see them often in person? I have yes. That was always up to the caregiver how often.
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Being looked after from an understanding caregiver friend.
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? None
6. Big or small stuffies? None
7. Favorite little space activity? Coloring
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Visiting beaches and parks. Im an outdoors boy.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? None
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Building blocks
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]