IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'm trying to gather a list of new shows and movies to watch while in little space, keep in mind I only have Netflix and Hulu as my main media sources, and I want you all to give me suggestions on what to watch! I really love cartoons/anime but I'm open to just about anything! Hit me with whatever you got!!! :D
My favorite little space movie is...ohh wow i hab alot of fav muvys ok so i guess it be tangled cuz its funny an i get to sing along no it be frozen cuz i get to sing along to dat and clap my hands oooo and my fav little show is popples on netflix its a gweat kids sow oh an if ur lukin for a really baby type sow if ur a baby baby i woud suggest word party or somethin. But there are so many gud movies and sows it hard to pick one fav but i like dows i said.
I saw this article, and HAD to comment. Hands down, My Little Pony G3, And G3.5 takes the bait for this one. Honestly I love it a lot more than the G4, as I started actually watching MLP for this very reason that it made me feel small. G4, just....feels more older based. This one gives me a cute princess feel. :)

[BBvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/R8wazwa05co[/BBvideo]
[BBvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/weZ5yxgQ-JI[/BBvideo]
By VickyBabyGirl
Hmm, I was so ready with answers but now I realize that I have a lot of favorite movies and tv shows that I like to watch while in my Little space. Well, some movies that I just love are The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and Coraline I just love that they're creepy and a lot of Disney movies too many to list. Some shows that I like are Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold are just a few but I got much more that I can't think of at the moment. :craze:
I haves so many. Lots of Disney for sure. NightMare before Christmas is my favorite movie. As TV shows go my little pony, loud house, Clifford the big red dog, and SpongeBob are my favorites. Mostly depends on my mood and age of current space as the age does switch between 4-12.

otay bye for now.. :bye: :heart:
I really like Mr. Rogers, but they took it off Netflix D: But for other shows I like Magic School Bus, Bob Ross, Clifford, and Steven Universe (but I mostly watch SU when I'm big). For movies I like ones like Tangled, Brave, Moana (that's comin' on Netflix this month!), Big Hero 6, and Mary Poppins.
GoldenSnidget wrote: 6 years ago I really like Mr. Rogers, but they took it off Netflix D: But for other shows I like, Bob Ross
I used to have Bob Ross's original soundtrack where he got his theme from. Also, I wanted to let you know while I was thinking about it, although Mr Rogers was removed, that there was something new released from the Mr Rogers foundation of a series involving his stuffed best friend, Daniel Tiger, and it is called "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood." Which actively is still making new episodes. Of course it will not be the same as twisting the knob on the television to go to that channel to watch his magic, but it may be a cute little reminder of his style and fun. Otherwise, I beleive there is some copies of all his episodes on some archive sites around the net. Mr Rogers was and still is one of my favorites. Perhaps something to look into? :stuffie:
I love watching Paw Patrol, Sarah and Duck, and Blaze and the Monster Machines. There's a show on Netflix called Larva that I love. Its so funny. I don't watch a lot of Disney, but I do like Elena. I restarted watching Winx Club again. I love Frozen, Home, and Zootopia. I'm also a horror fan, so I do watch scary stuffs and get scared but I can't stop watching scary movies lol
:<3:

i believe my favorite little show would have to be steven universe, while my favorite little movie would have to be the little mermaid, or tangled. any disney movie, really.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

! Message from: admin
Please don't skirt around the character count requirement. It really does exist for a reason and we expect all members to follow the same rules just like everyone else.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]