IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
My favorite is definitely how to train your dragon! I love that series so so much. It's the only movie I've seen more than once in theaters. Every time I see it, it instantly takes me into little space. Absolute nostalgia bomb. The music, the setting and the characters were all so well done and I mean DRAGONS?? Yes please! And the sequel was amazing. I mean the sequel was honestly even better than the first. Any movie that can make me both laugh and cry is an amazing one. ❤️
Hmmmmm, I love Disney is general so any Disney would be okay with me to watch! But my favourite is Princess and the Frog makes me happy that there be a black princess :)) I wanna be a princess too! Hehe I love all the song to they are so catchy hehe :splode:
hey there!
my favourite little space show is Teen Titans (the original). it makes me so happy to watch! my favourite character is Beastboy because he is so silly and he has such a cool super power! i love all of his jokes and how cute he is. i also have a crush on Starfire. shes so prettyyyyy! i go between wanting to be and her and wanting to be with her! as silly as that might sound.
xoxo Vivi :craze:
in littlespace, the firsssst show that pops up to my mind hass to be teen titans! (sometimes TT go!) but i love and always will watch TT, the characters are amazing and the plots are funny and they have sometimes dark funny plots aswell? but either way,
try this show if you havent already. it made me laugh splendid amount of times an might not of fallen outta my chair :craze:
--- --- ---
:paci: :heart: :paci:
--- --- ---
:angel:
RAWWRR
For movies I would have to say 101 Dalmatians, the lion king, monsters inc. Holes, chicken little, Ratatouille, finding nemo. For TV shows it would have to be Oswald, the magic school bus, Clifford the big red dog, curious George, reading rainbow, and Thomas the train.
sweetness and lightning is a great food-themed anime, and I love the movies tangled and the princess and the frog
sowwy if you can't find this stuff anywhere convenient, I think tangled is on netflix? Oh oh also Zootopia is one of my favourites when I feel really little :3
shows: Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Peppa Pig, Peep and the Big Wide World, Blues Clues, We Bare Bears, Non Non Biyori, K-On!, Show By Rock, Miraculous Ladybug

movies: MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, When Marnie Was There, The Borrower Arietty, The Little Mermaid, Wreck It Ralph,
I absolutely love Scooby Doo! :3
It just makes me so happy!

Disney is always phenomenal!
Especially Stitch! But I'm biased with Stitch lol

How to train your Dragon! Can't go wrong there haha

Hmmm Sabrina!

The Worst Witch!

Labyrinth , but I'm pretty sure that's just me:P

I hope that helps! :)
Ohhhh! Anything Disney/Pixar, anything Studio Ghibli! <3 I love all of Hayao Miyazaki's films! I also happen to loooooove The Labyrinth, and The Dark Crystal. Both amazing films. :) I also recently fell in love with The Last Unicorn. So good! My favorite Disney movie is Hunchback of Notre Dame. And my favorite Hayao Miyazaki film is Princess Mononoke. I love all kinds of cartoons. I love My Little Pony the most!
My fav movies in little space are loony toons babys, Tom and Jerry, the jetsons and the flinstons ant sometimes I watch mrs doubtfire. And lets see most of the disney movies, and another that I like in little space is the planet of the apes( the original ones) :nodyes:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]