IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have a teddy bear with a bow on its head...it has a handcuff dangling from one paw, it's on my left side. I'd like to get a bear and kitten for Daddy and I but I'm not sure where yet or who I would have do it. I have a lot of tattoos so finding a place is tricky.
I have the AB pride symbol tattooed on my body. It was intentionally placed on a very visible area to show that I'm not ashamed of being heavily connected to the community. I would encourage anyone recognizing me in public by seeing it to warmly say hello.

Fresh, being still quite messy with plasma and a bit swollen, at the time the photo was taken.
I have four tattoos but they're all pretty simple. black ink only. I don't really want anything too specific but because being a little is such a part of my personality, I do want some more playful tsttoos. Like, I really like Melanie Martinez's sleeve tattoos and I'd like something like that. Like probably some sailor moon tattoos because Usagi and sailor moon are very important to me! and I love that princess stuff.
I've been really wanting a little space tattoo. I have always wanted a spongebob tattoo because whenever I am in little space or feeling down then I watch spongebob and automatically feel better. I don't think I would ever actually get the spongebob tattoo though because people would always have something to say about it. I will probably end up getting a teddy bear or something cute like that c:
I have always wanted a tattoo my daddy has 2 and is getting more before we were going out we had always planed on getting one not matching but corresponding he truly has always taken care of me so i would definitely get a little tattoo. I really want the Disney castle but i want something in memory of my father and a very small one to make sure i can take the pain
I got a tattoo of a elphant holding a butterfly. It a memoral for my nephew and nana who did, but I wanted my littleside to have part of it as well, so it a cartoon type of design tattoo that way noone will qustion it or qustion my littside because noone knows about it
:gigs: I have little tattoos in very personal places
They are tiny and cute, i have a baby rhino for my favorite stuffie, a heart with a paci on my ribcage, i have a tiny pair of wings just below my ear, and my name with some candy on the side of my hip :splode:

Babygirl 💕
I have a question, wouldn't choosing to not have a tattoo be a good enough reason in order to be a Little? Tattoos have a sordid history where it was at first a fringe thing that later became acceptable in mainstream society, but even still in "good" populations it's still frowned upon. Wouldn't it be needed to acquire that stereotypical "goodness" in order to express your desire for being Little? Another example might include drinking and smoking. While not too overt, they seem counterintuitive to the entire process.
I suppose it's how you think about it.
While you are right about what you've said, others think that leaving a permanent mark to prove your dedication to being a little shows their loyalty to the little lifestyle.
Personally, if i got a tatoo then i would get a temporary one because i would not want to go through the process of getting a tattoo nor would i want permanent ink forced onto my skin.
:paci: I've never thought about this. But its something I could consider. It would be like an open secret. Tell maybe other littles or never tell anyone. I just wonder what kind of tattoo would be good for me!? It would need to be a reflection of my little side.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]