IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By little_Magilla
i have been seeing a lot lately, especially on facebook, that rompers for men are coming into fashion. not gonna lie, i'm super excited. i don't usually bother with trends, but i'll finally be able to wear a romper in public in get away with it! <claps hands>
By LittleMarie
:craze: Rompers for females are at wally mart. I's gots 3. I luvs my new rompers. Theys are all different colors and very comfy to wears. I even bought some frilly socks to go wif em. New shoes to. Hope everyone cans get some ifs theys lookin. Oh, i evens saws some on wish.com. Theys for plus sizes too. Good romper huntin to all.
By EndxDreams
ive never worn rompers before, but honestly id wuv to try, an it sounds cool as well (to me anyhoo) wondering myself where to get em for cheewp 120$ sounds wike awot :what:
_____ _____
but oter den dat i myswelf is looking wit a list of tings to looks for mhuaahahahhaha
_____ _____

RAWRRR
By rbgrncar
Ok... I feel silly - lol. What's a romper??? And how come when I read the first post here I immediately went back in time to my childhood and thought of Bill Cosby talking about PJ's with footies? Mash potatoes in the toes and all that. I had better be careful here, I think I'm reliving my tween years :craze:
By Cloud9Dreamer
i'm so sad, my old romper is too small now! there were a bunch of pretty ones at wal-mart, but i have to save my money for a trip, even though i would look super cute in the dark blue one i saw! why can't i just have all the pretty rompers and cute socks and underwear? I just wanna dress like an aristocratic little boy! have you SEEN those aristocrat lolita outfits? I want them!
By ATXDaddy
Are we on the same page as to what a romper is? Because when I hear the word "romper" I think a one piece (usually with suspenders) and pant legs that just reach the thighs or have been cut off completely.

Is this what we're talking about here?
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]