IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Coloring, Video Games, Watching Anime and little kid shows, dress up, decorate things with stickers, do my hair, read kid books, snacks /drink out of sippy cups or bottles, and make sticker charts. I love to create things to hang up or have for little space. Get kids things to feel more in Little space hehe. I love to draw and paint. Hang out with my friends. Savings chart to save money close to my sticker chart but I save even more with it. I also use a piggy bank. I love it because it's seasame street.
My favorite activities in little space is playing with toys, watching little kid shows, playing board/card games, cooking/baking, getting read too or reading, video games, playing with my stuffies, arts and crafts, watching Disney/Anime,Coloring, Baths, Snacks with juice in sippy cups or bottles.
By EndxDreams
my favorite thing/ hobby to do in littlespace would have to be..

individuely:
coloring
writing stories
play fighting with my stuffies <3 :omg: :nodyes:

not individuelly:
being read a book
coloring as well (gotta get some feedback for my amazingness ya know :yes:
By Deleted User 29946
The best thing to do in little space is cuddle with some blankets and stuffies. I'm a cuddly little so I love snuggling. I also like to color in a coloring book or just free hand with some markers. I know most littles love to watch cartoons. I like Paw Patrol or Disney movies like Monsters Inc. The best blocks to play with in little space are wooden ones or Legos. I prefer Legos. :)
I need to learn how to do more in Littlespace. Currently, the best I can do is just what I already do in adultspace: lay on the bed and watch tv. I really don't know how to change things up too much though :/
I don't own a binkie anymore, all I have is just a baby dress and some optionals, like deodorant, perfume, booties, diapers, etc. As soon as I figure out how to buy stuff without my bank frantically calling me that my credit card had been stolen, then I can buy a binkie, a rattle, and maybe some new diapers.
I love coloring, playing with my stuffies :stuffie: , watching disney movies, cuddling, reading books :read: , watching cartoons especially spongebob squarepants, play wrestling :devil: , eating sweets :craze: , taking naps and playing with other littles :hugs:
I watch shows like Little Witch Academia and Wakfu on my Netflix. I have also got really into playing with my teddies and hosting tea parties, its so fun to give them all special personalities and make up funny backstories! Ultimately my favourite thing is to just cuddle up and listen to a story.
Colouring, making things, playing games, story time, watching movies or tv shows, playing with stuffies, dressing up, doing makeup, taking a big bubble bath, taking pictures, doing my hair all pretty, playing with my kitties ... the list goes on hehe! ::3: :craze:
My favorite is naptime! I heard lots of littles don't like napping, but it's my favorite. I like to get in cute jammies and cuddle with all my stuffies. I also like to watch cartoons, though! Especially my favorites.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]