IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By dollyprincess
Hiwa guys, Valentine's is coming up! And think of gifts for your special caregiver/daddy/mommy is hard. (At least for me) so I wanna hear what littles, middles, cute baby dolls are doing! I'm making daddy homemade chocolate candies :) it's also our two year anniversary so I need another gift idea :p
The gift I wanna get for my daddy is to draw him amazing pictures, go out with daddy, and also get him a lovely gift hehe :D.

( me and my daddy/master are talking about things though since he is new to this but he seems like he'll be a great daddy/master :). I love him a lot and I hope it goes really well and it looks like it is going to go great.)
By Mariloli
HI HI! I am also having trouble with coming up with ideas. One Valentine's I made the outline of my hand and attached them with a long piece of paper made into an accordion that said i Love you THIS MUCH! He loved it. There was also another i made for anniversary which was a mason jar filled with gummy worms and it had a label that said " I'm hooked on you". it was funny. There's many ideas on the pinterest. Well good luck! I am sure whatever you make they'll LOVE it!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]