IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'm a little who loves musicals! Especially Broadway musicals! Does anyone else like them too? What are your favourite musicals and which ones do you wanna see live? My favourites are Phantom of the Opera, Heathers: The Musical, Dead Evan Hansen, Hamilton and Count of Monte Cristo and I wanna see all of them live!
I so want to see Hamilton! It's my most recent Broadway obsession. I'd also love to see Phantom, Les Mis, The Lightning Thief (I've heard it's way better than the movies), Wicked, and Chicago. I'm sure there's more...

I've been meaning to listen to Dear Evan Hansen, too. Every time I see something about it I sing the title to the tune of "Dear Theodosia."
THE PHHHHAAAAAANNNNTTTTOOOOMM OF-----oh, sorry...*Puts away organ* I absolutely love musicals, and actually ended up learning a ton of Phantom of the Opera songs because of it, including one of my most moving pieces, "That's all I ask of you". Seeing Phantom of the Opera live was exciting. There is also during Christmas time, a great musical performance of "A Christmas Carol." Which can be quite exciting too. I mean, I don't have the money to go see all of the events, but there is actually a local Broadway theature here open almost each night!
Hedwig and the Angry Inch!

All time favorite musical, in the top ten for favorite plays. I got to see it on Broadway with Neil Patrick Harris as the lead and holy smokes, Batman! It was phenomenal. I was also lucky enough to see Alan Cummings in Cabaret. Practically the last row in the theater, but so worth it!

I wish I could see more stage productions of things. Sometimes there's a decent movie version (Chicago and Evita both translated pretty well), but it's just not the same as a live experience.
so my favorite musicals right now would have to be heathers: the musical, hamilton, dear Evan Hansen, Wicked, Little Shop of Horrors, and the Rocky Horror picture show. my top two would have to be heathers and hamilton though, they're amazing. I love Angelica's character the most in Hamilton, but in Heathers I adore heather duke and veronica. :craze:
i loveeee musicals, once a few years back i went to see a one, and it just bleww my mind on how amazing it is and whenever a dramatic scene happened i was always unblinking if that makes any sense,
:heart: :paci: :heart:
i would see any kind of musical over an over no matta what!

:remind:
RAWRRR
I wuvvv musicals. And omg u name awmos everywon dat i likey. Specially fantom of opera dat is my absolute fav. No actually dats hard cuz i awso like de swenny todd won. I wuvv anyting wit johnny depp an my god dat was gis gweates musical film he ever played n. Foget crybaby swenny todd was so moving sad breathtaking. It was beautiful i could watch dat an de fantum of de opera over an over again. Oh i like sound of music as well.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]