IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
The new Pokemon game Ultra-Moon (because I cant say no to pokemon) and a portable hard drive so I can back up the family photo's,Because my parents have a really old apple Mac Desktop, well its old for a computer.Also a new onesie ,maybe one with bats on it :MM:
I would like a few kpop posters, maybe 1 or 2 albums, and a Baymax plushie! I asked my best friend if she could get me a fuzzy character onesie for Christmas because my old one shrunk, so I'm excited about that! :D I don't know anything else I would like to get because I am pretty happy with the stuff I have already...
Dragon ball z stuffs!!!!!!! My family makes me write a Christmas list every year but I can put little things because they don't know so I have to put mostly big stuff then a few little things so I just look childish, does anyone else get this problem too?
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:heart: Disney Princess Pop-Up Tent
:heart: Dress Form
:heart: Pastel Mermaid Makeup Brushes
:heart: Giant Panda Bed
:heart: Pastel Sailor Dress
Image Soy Wax Melts, in different comfort-scents. To help me calm down during the day. ^^
I love Christmas! And yet I’m so bad with this question. I’d love to get all the narnia books. But I also love to get anything Frozen themed, it’s my favorite. I love getting blankets even though I have sooo many. They have to be really soft though and warm, cause winter here is really cold. Mostly I like to get other people presents!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]