IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By EndxDreams
what i want for christmas is...
toys, coloring books, art palets, canvases, foam swords an shields, posters, magical lil candles
plaid anything cute dinosours, pillows blankies baba's pacis, books books an more books,
dice an magc the gathering cards and blank paper, lined paper, violin music stand etc an wots an wots of other things oh! and a dragonnn!
Oh i hab a whole wish list for cwistmas on my wish wishlist giggles. Yes wish. Deas an app called wish its like amazon an aw dows type sellers an stuff. Anyways i hab a whole lis i wan daddy to halfway fufill if he can i even hab a halloween lis lol. Whats mostly on lists aw clothes an stuff i do hab a few gadgets like watches an headphones an stuff but mostly its winter clothing. I wuvv clothes an jewelry. Yea i won of dows girls
A new bass! A 5 string Warwick Corvette preferably lol. Also, lots of Ravenclaw stuffs for my new place. And a Ravenclaw jacket. And more pets. And a bigger place to hold all my pets. Hmmm and I wouldn't mind someone to cuddle up with and enjoy all the pets and listen to me play my wonderful new bass
For my christmas list? Hm.. I suppose that It'd be food! :P

Well- being serious, I think that I'd like a slightly bigger monitor for my Computer, a new phone (as mine is not exactly fit for much more than basic tasks), a proper leather motorcycle jacket, a desk lamp (as mine sort of blew up), perhaps chocolate could be on the list too, and lots of sweets, but most of all, what I'd be extremely happy getting, is hugs from my friends, that'd make my christmas the best ever :)

What about you?
I want all of the Harry Potter books. I want the complete series of Monk on DVD. I want some little things like kids clothes (im tiny so I wear kids clothes anyway), also some diapers and pacis and baby toys. Also some bills paid. I would also like some arts and crafts things. Some yarn and knitting needles.
I'm asking for a Gravity blanket. it's a weighted blanket that's supposed to help with anxiety and panic attacks. I'm a little who suffers from PTSD and i'm hoping the blanket will help me sleep more at night. If anyone is interested in getting one or wants to know if it helped me or not please feel free to contact me!
By ThaneJackson
Things that are on my christmas list include a PlayStation 4 as well as some hockey jerseys and video games I am also asking for a German shepherd puppy that I can take with me to veterinary school so that I have someone to destress
Lots and lots and lots of video games probably, and maybe a new phone, too! My current one is super duper old.
And also I kinda want a onesie super bad but I dunno if I would be willing to ask any of my friends for that sort of thing because I think I'd be too embarrassed.
By sippyprincess
things on my christmas list includeeeee
coloring books,colors, cute pastel clothes!!, paci,bottle, tablet
i really want more little clothes! ive been looking online and i want a onsie or some cute cute stuff on romwe!
-sippyprincess
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]