IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Daisies_n_Donuts
Make him a mug at the Pottery Barn or use nail polish on a plain mug OR go to the kids crafts section and get one of those mugs you can put a coloring page into (or photo)

frame a picture

key rings - make or buy (Best Friends key rings?) or a phone fob (are these still a thing at all?)

pick flowers and tie together with pretty ribbon, or grow a plant and paint/decorate the pot. I would suggest an air fern because they are nearly impossible to kill or a spider plant. Spider plants grow pretty quickly and they sprout little baby spider plants that you can trim off and plant in their own container. They like hanging baskets, too, so if you crochet or macrame you could make a fancy plant hanger for DD, too.

make a "coupon book"

hand sew a stocking from felt and yarn or plastic canvas and fill it with treats you know he loves

build him a pencil caddie from tin cans covered in fabric and glued together. If you can find a Lazy Suzanne to glue it to you can have a spinning caddie.

. . .

if you want to buy him a big-girl gift, I agree that a watch is an excellent choice - he'll always have you with him.

a wallet with a picture of you in it.

. .. anything he would carry with him on a daily basis.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]