IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I love the swear books too! Theyre beautiful and its fun to have it be so pretty then just say bad words all over it. Partly because its an adult book so i feel less self concious and because its a swear book i get left alone or my big friends will color with me (i like these books whennim big and small)

I actually get kinda annoyed a the jumbo cartoon books because they are too big so i guess i like small detail ones within reason (if theres too much little detail i give up)

I like dollarstore ones too because they have pocket sized books for a good price, and pocket sized is something i like because i can bring them with me. I like to have stuff like that around me all the time because i get anxious a lot
By EmTheDemiFairy
Fairytale coloring books and princess coloring books are my things. Also, cute animal coloring books and classics novels coloring books. I have several kid ones and adult ones in my room at home.
I have two favorite types of coloring books! I have an adult one, filled with mandalas to color in. It takes forever to color them, but it's very relaxing! Plus it looks super pretty when it's done. My second favorite coloring book is this Hello Kitty one that I've had for a while. I love Hello Kitty, and the pictures are fun and simple! It makes me feel super little.
I love animal based colouring books but I also love the Harry Potter colouring books :3 they have such nice little details though I sometimes I'll go out of the line on accident
By Deleted User 29117
I love any with cats and kittens. I also like the ones with simple pictures. Adult coloring books are great for my Big Self, but I prefer simpler pictures otherwise.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]