Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Let's say you have to start thinking about going to college or changing career paths. What career options do you think a little would like the most? Do you think there are certain classes littles should take to really have an enjoyable college experience?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Well personally, I go slip into little space at random times. And the range is kind of unpredictable. One minute I’m four and able to talk, other times I’m more of a two year old, babbling, giggling, and just making noises mostly. Which makes communication hard.

I have chosen the career of an artist. I work from home, that way if I do go into little space, it doesn’t impair my communication with others.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I think that any job that requires some amount of imagination and wonder would be a good option for littles. By this, I mean Artists, Actors, Musicians, and careers of a similar nature. Those jobs allow for one's imagination to run free, which I think plays into one's littlespace. Also tying into this would be things like philosophy.

Jobs in the engineering career fields would be a good choice as well. In many ways, that type of job is certainty a natural progression of building with legos or blocks, just the more advanced versions, and allows one to build buildings, planes, ships, and more.

Careers in other realms would work too. Chemists always run a risk of causing an explosion, at least to my mind. Physicists get to play advanced versions of catch, and purposely cause crashes just to see what happens. Meteorologists, like me, always know where to go to play in the snow, and keep their heads in the clouds, quite literally.

Last, ever since I found this site and learned more ive thought that a career in the medical fields or education would be a good choice for a little. There is a certain empathy that teachers and doctors need to have, and which little often have in spades, that would greatly aid in success in that career.

In conclusion to the essay on the subject that I somehow wrote, any career field that plays into what makes up your littlespace would be a great option for any little. Really, it comes down to what you enjoy, and playing into what you consider to be your strengths.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Here are two more examples. Feel Free to use eith[…]

Which Harry Potter house are you in?

I'm in Ravenclaw, which I guess makes sense. I hav[…]

Our own background is in the AB/DL community. In t[…]

Where are the readers?

I'm glad there are some readers on here! Books are[…]