IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Caregiver64
To KymperCuddles I'm sure that there a plenty of Daddies as well as CG's who would feel just awful if Santa somehow didn't leave a present or two for his little girl. We like to think of ourselves as "Santa's Extra helper" :)
By Deleted User 50777
I think Santa should visit Littles too but he has so many children to visit I don’t mind that’s what my friends say one of their kids asked me if I still believe in him I said yes I did. He tried to tell me that he was not real I got upset and cried when his mummy asked me why I was crying I told her he had to say sorry to me
Yes. My old mommy used to have a friend called Dan (who I called uncle dan) Who’d dress up like Santa for me at Christmas and bring me presents. I got a cool woody doll and a new stuffie who I called Oscar. But I haven’t had a mommy for a couple years now so Santa doesn’t come :(
I live with my roommate and her daughter. they know I'm little and On Christmas they always give me toys and dolls and things. its great. I got monster high dolls last year. franki and vampire girl. I can't remember her name. I also collect littlest pet shop toys and have tons of them. I have many color books too. from Christmas.
I have to agree from a littles' stand point it's nice to see Santa when he comes around, also from a caregivers view, how they love seeing the little ones smile, whether it's taking pictures or opening gifts.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]