IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
I've been getting into anime a lot more recently! The ones I've watched so far are Yuri on Ice, Haikyuu (my absolute favorite), Love Stage, and Kuroko No Basket. I wouldn't consider Voltron anime necessarily but it's as close to Haikyuu in list of favorites as a show can get. I have a HUGE list of anime that I need to watch :/ There's so many and so little time.
Anime is something I've always been into ever since Inuyasha started coming on TV during Toonami, then Adult Swim. I couldn't say how many series I've watched over the years... My current favorite though that I recommend to a lot of people is Yahari. It's probably one of my favorites.

Has anyone watched "Your Name" or "Kimi no na wa"? I don't really buy into a lot of hype but ... It was amazingly beautiful.
My nephew has been trying to get me into Hero Academia but it's just like Hunter x Hunter to me, the animation style just keeps me from checking it out. I've been meaning to watch the second season of Attack on Titan though but I've been putting it off so I can just binge it.

I have been loving Little Witch Academia though, it's pretty hilarious
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]