IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
For all of you littles (and bigs!) out there who enjoy Nintendo games (ESPECIALLY Animal Crossing), you'll be pleased to know that they released a mobile app today! :craze:

I don't know about anyone else, but Animal Crossing ALWAYS puts me in my little space. I thought I'd share the good news -- maybe we can get a discussion going about other games as well!
I just started playing it with my daddy and I love it so much!! I used to play Animal Crossing Wild Folks when I was a kid and it was soooo much fun. I honestly like the mobile game a lot more than I was expecting. It's super cute and I love the customization for the little camp ground. :)
woo I'm already at level 22~ This game is so chill and cute to play. I can't wait for my treehouse to be built right now. Goldie is my fave.

usually I just play neko atsume or kleptocats for mobile games. This is a bit more engaging which is nice.
I've been enjoying Pocket Camp a lot! Except for that the game seems to know what fish and bugs I need and never spawn them because that part is suffering, but otherwise it's been nothing but fun!!
It's very simple and straightforward and pretty stress free and it just helps me to pass time, and it even helps me find something to do when I pick up my phone without doing something that would usually tick some anxiety, which can happen a lot when I get into moods.
By Deleted User 36375
I've been really enjoying animal crossing! I wish it had more features. I had never played animal crossing before playing this app and I must say I regret not playing it until now. I was always playing Harvest Moon which is also a very very cute game I love. Sadly I don't have a Ds anymore so I can't play it but I'm considering getting one again. I have worked hard to get all the items in the Christmas limited event! Only missing the fireplace!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]