IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
TIGGER WARNING: EVERYTHING
This thread is about cards against humanity. If you're not familiar with the game it's an extremely offensive party game. I don't want to upset or trigger anyone's issues so please keep that in mind for your own mental safety before you continue with this thread.

Hey guys. If you've been hanging around the chat there last few weeks you might have caught us playing cards against humanity online. I'd like to make this a more regular thing.

You can find the game here: http://www.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

Feel free to make a game anytime and either post the link in the chat or wherever. Or heck you can even just join a random game if you can't find others to play with you. password protected rooms are optional.

The real reason I made this thread is cause it's possible to create a custom deck to play with and I thought it'd be fun to have our own unique littlespaceonline deck!

However I'm very un creative and I won't be able to craft a fun deck all by my self so please help me and suggest cards in this thread.

When posting a card suggestion please specify if it's a black/call card or a white/response card.

This is cards against humanity so feel free to get offensive with it.

The one and only rule I ask is that you not submit other users as a card. This is an offensive game and some members might not appreciate being included in this. Feel free to include yourself if you want but not other users. Even if they gave you permission I won't include it unless they post it themselves.

Here is a guideline from the card cast website on how to create custom cards:

Part of the fun of Cardcast is combining several decks for a unique game. Following these guidelines will help your custom deck blend with other existing decks.

Placeholders
An underscore (_) indicates where a response fits into a call. Use up to three.

Good: I always say _ makes a great gift.
Good: _ is the best thing about _.
Good: What makes a great gift? _
Bad: What makes a great gift?

Capitalization
Calls: Write as sentences using proper punctuation and capitalization.

Good: The latest Californian fad is _.
Bad: the latest Californian fad is _.
Bad: The latest californian fad is _

Responses: Only capitalize proper nouns and generally exclude punctuation.

Good: yoga classes with Batman
Bad: yoga classes with Batman.
Bad: Yoga classes with Batman

Phrasing
Call and response phrasing must match. Ideally, calls should prompt noun-like responses.

Bad: last night we jump up and down.
OK: last night we decided to jump up and down.
Best: last night was full of jumping up and down.

One last thing:
The custom decks can be searchable by the public but it's also possible to disable that. In keeping with the themes of safety that this site promotes I'm going to disable the search for this custom deck.
So I check and I found 2 decks already made that fit this so I thought I'd share it! The decks are NH6PX and AYJVQ. The second deck I put there only has a few cards, but the NH6PX has a whole lot of them. I didn't look at them all but you could go through it and pull the ones you like from it to add to your own deck!
I wanna play! I'm a master at this game! bewahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
When do you plan on playing it next? It's not my fault I have a dirty/offensive mind lol hehe :craze:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]