IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Simply love this game and all the dinosaurs(except pegomastax, darn thieves)!
If I had to choose my favorite 'ride' it'd have to be an Allo for land, a basil for water, and if push comes to shove, a spino for multi tasking.
What are some of y'alls favorites?
I play Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox one with my friends and OMG I love it! Such an epic game ^..^ OMG! I hate pegomastax too X3X They take something and gotta chase them down the beach and it's so annoying lol! Same goes to ichthyornis, they make you drop stuff.... like your pike to kill it XD My favorite dino is Dilo's which I love to tame a pack of them and name em all with lots of silly & odd names and also a Argentavis which is a great bird for metal mining and attacking ^^ OH and in the game I put all my rank up points into melee damage & health and have been called Blender man by my friends XD I killed a whole pack of people on raptors one time. I had a sword & flak armor and my melee damage was 400% They were eaten so fast XD
By FaeMorgana
Yeah, I used to play ARK a lot on the PC... haven't as much lately though. Even had my own server for a while. I was always the builder for my tribe, made quite a few bases actually. Honestly, my favorite Dino has and probably will always be the Flyer... Pteranodon. So versatile, and I've taken out many a Rex with one (ofcourse this was before they nerfed all the flyers, but that's the joy of running your own server... and can un-nerf the nerfs).

I also really loved my Poison Wyvern in Scorched Eath... Chlora, she was quite awesome.

But as a builder, you can't ignore the best utility dinos... the Anklyo, the Doed and the Beaver!
I love Ark! I play on the Xbox with a bunch of friends. My favorite dinos are the Tapejera, Equus, Griffin, and Troodon (when tamed, those lil buggers are awesome!). I hate the pegomastix and the ichthyornis but those dang microraptors sneak up on you and kick you off your mounts for awhile. Such a pain.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]